We're Done Pretending

Attached To The Hip

I took the elastic off my wrist tying my hair up in a low ponytail. My bangs and pieces of my hair only sticking out.

Today has been hectic. Well more busy then it was any other day. Between a man with a gunshot wound in his leg, a few people needing stitches in a number of places,two men getting hit by something,two woman who had gone into labour with their panicky husbands/boyfriends/friends asking shit load of questions and a child who had gotten hit in the head with something hard.

I brushed hair from my face after stitching up a woman's shoulder where she claimed she had fallen on glass. Which I don't really know how its possible but hey I could've probably done something like that. Since me being a klutz and all.

"Ella, room 125" Mark said walking past me with a smile. I rolled my eyes playfully "got it" Mark's my partner in crime when we're not at work, attached to each other's hip since we were born. He's got a soft side when you get past his 'fuck yeah' attitude. Well that when he's out of the hospital. When he's in the hospital he's a gentle man and very good with the kids.

Don't bother thinking I have a thing for him, he happens to have a woman to claim his own and she's friendly as hell and hey TRUSTS ME TO BE AROUND HIM! She's not protective of him when he's around me. Like i'm going to steal him or something. Psht I only like him as a friend.

Me on the other hand. I'm just boring. A complete nerd at times yet,clumsy,weird and can cause some havoc on people. I guess you could say I was pretty friendly. I'm more better with children. I just love them, their adorable. People just seem to adjutant me sometimes. But I do have to keep my calm. I don't feel like getting fired from the only job I do well with out screwing up.

I wondered to the evelator being on the first floor. I took it up to the floor with the rooms 120-130 on it. Walking out. Greeting a couple of patients that politely said hello as I walked by.

I counted the room numbers as I passed by till I got to the room I needed. Taking the clipboard that was set in the room. I took my pen out. Hehe gel! Like I said i'm weird.

My attention was caught by a small groan, I looked up
"Sir? are you waking up?" I asked the man who had jumped from the sound of my voice.

"Where am I?" I bit my lip slightly, again with a case of memory loose "You're in a hospital sir. You were hit by a truck. What's the last thing you remember?" I asked the essential question

"I-I don't remember anything, All I can remember is bitter cold" He muttered finally looking away from the ceiling. I had to admit, he did have piercing green eyes. I look down and jolt a few notes on the clipboard "Do you know your name sir?" I asked another question that was essential.

He turned his gaze back to the ceiling, narrowing his eyes slightly. "I....I think it's" He paused, I waited patently...My good patents do come in handy with this job. "Loki. Loki Odinson" I jotted it down when he said it, the name struck someone in the back of my mind Or I could be going nuts from the stressful and busy day I was having

"Do you remember when you were born? anything?" I asked softly. He just stayed quiet, he looked like he was thinking.

About five minutes of nothing, I bit my lip again "S-Loki, Ill come back later. Ill go get a nurse for you" I slid in the clipboard back and went to the door, calling over the closest, non-busy nurse over to help him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well we're back with another collab story....My obession right now.
Harmony doing the honors of taking the part of the God Of Mischief, Thor's over shadowed brother...Loki...(ehe)...I had fun with this chapter...even if its basically a filler......Anyways ENJOY and feedback would be appreciated ^-^