Strange Things

the strange beginning

The hair in the back of my neck stood up as I saw him watching me from across the class room. Ever since he started at dawn high school he would stare at me. It kind of gave me the creeps really. But then I have to admit that he was kind of cute with his jet black hair and his dark skin that made his ice blue eyes stand out that bit more. He towered over the other students by at least a head and a bit. He was wearing low hanging denim jeans with a tight white shirt that showed off his perfectly built shoulders and stomach. He was the most perfect looking male in the class. It was very hard not to look at him.

*ding* *ding* went the bell. Everyone rose and made their way out of the classroom like they were zombies. I walked to my locker and I halted as soon as I saw him leaning on the wall next to my locker slipping something into it, a bit of paper? Maybe. To be a dead giveaway my phone went off making him look up and by the time I answered my phone he was gone like her just vanished out of thin air! That was really odd I said to myself as I walked up to my locker looking behind me for him as I went. I placed my bag down on the floor to get my keys and the books I didn't need out of my bag. As I stood up some of my hair feel out of my bun and went into my face, I tucked it behind my ear as I juggled my books around in my arms do I could unlock my locker and as it opened an envelope fell out of my locker and onto the floor.
I bent down to pick it up. I started to think that this is what he was putting into my locker. The front of the envelope had my name Sophie on it in nice cursive hand writing. Why has this been put in my locker and how does he know my name. Oh well I better get home or I'm going to get into trouble. I picked up the envelope and grabbed my bag and locked my locker and headed out to the car park.

"took your time didn't you" said a deep voice as I walked out to the car park. I looked around then I turned towards the voice to fine myself looking right at him, his tall body was leaning against the back of my car. I straightened my back and walked to the passenger side and opened the door to put all my things on the seat everything was going fine until I felt something wrap around my waist I squealed and turned to see that his ice blue eyes were looking right into mine. I swallowed slowly and went to move away from him but he had me against the side of the car, helpless.

"let go of me" I said breathlessly, my heart racing.
"you can feel it to can't you?" he said with a smile. His voice was just as breathless as mine. He leaned forward resting his forehead on mine. He closed his eyes as if he was thinking. "Your smell is so sweet. I swear I could eat you. Can you feel this connection? It is driving me crazy!" is all he managed to say before kissing my neck. My pulse raced and I swear to god I could feel his heart beat to. "Jeremy" I said as he lifted his head away from my neck. He smiled and licked his lips. I closed my eyes for a few seconds just so i could remember this moment. then when I opened my eyes he was gone. "Jeremy" I whispered as I touched my neck where he kissed me. When I realized he wasn't there I got into my car and buckled my seatbelt and drove home. Once I pulled up into the driveway and I got out of my car and locked it. I walked up the stairs to my apartment and let myself in. I went to the kitchen and put my school things onto the bench.