Cigarette Burn

piece of shit.

She sat on his chest, smoking a cigarette and blowing smoke out of her nose, indifferent to the fact she was sitting on someone's ribs. "You piece of shit," she muttered, glancing down at the boy who was slowly suffocating.

He peered up to her with his round, slick, and wet cow eyes in fear. Stuttering and coughing, he gasped out "Why are you doing this?" he tried moving underneath her, but she ground the heel of her five inch stiletto stripper heels into his side, making him howl.

"Because you're a lying, cheating sack of shit who doesn't deserve air," she explained apathetically while shrugging her shoulders. Smoke curled from her mouth and into his face, making his asthma start to act up.

He coughed and wheezed, finding it harder and harder to breathe. "Why couldn't you just cry and get over it like a normal girl?" he snapped before he started shuttering with coughs.

She tilted her head back and cackled a damning laugh. Suddenly, she took her nearly worn out cigarette and stuck the flaming ember to the pale, reddening flesh of his smooth face, holding it there. He screeched out in surprise and pain, feeling the cigarette burn through his skin. Finally, she pulled the now put out cigarette away and flicked the butt to the side and said one final phrase to the suffocating and suffering boy underneath her.

"I won't cry over you, my mascara's too expensive."
♠ ♠ ♠
comment&recc.
this sounds pretty derpy, but I thought to myself, why the hell not?