‹ Prequel: Another Love Tale

Does A Heart Ever Really Mend?

Our Love Is Like A Star

I was still on his lap. His eyes were staring into mine. And his Empire was still avaliable.

"Well, I seem to be having pain in my below area" He said trying to do a British accent
"Aww, well I'll have to take care of that then, shall I?"
"Yes please"

I watched a huge perfect smile appear on his face and smiled back at him. I stood up, but he just pulled me back onto his lap.

"Russell, I can't do anything, if you don't let me go"
"I know"

He wrapped his arms around me and placed his head in between my breasts, I felt him smile againist chest.

"Russell" I screamed when he tried to bite me

He just laughed back. His hands began to move up my back, to the zipper. He slowly pulled the zipper down, he moved his head back from out of my breasts and pushed the sleeves down my arms.. I stood up and he leaned forward and pulled the nurse's dress off.

He smiled at me, when I was completely naked. He laughed.

"What you laughing at?" I said shyly
"Nothing"
"Russell" I said trying to cover my body up

He grabbed my arms and pulled me back onto his lap.

"It's just, you made him even harder than he already was" he laughed
"Really?" I said my voice going high
"Really, you always make him hard or harder" he winked
"I'm glad"

I leaned into him and we began making out, our tongues were dancing their own dance together. I began unbuttoning his shirt, when I got down to the two bottom buttons my hands touched his Empire and he goarned againist my lips. I pushed his sleeves off adn threw his shirt on the floor. My hands travelled back down his body. I undid the button on his jeans and unzipped the zipper, his Empire was so glad to be relieved from them.

He leaned back pulling me with him, I rolled off and pulled his jeans and boxers off with help from Russ.

I saw his scar on the lower part of his smotach, I leaned down and I kissed his scar softly. I rubbed my finger along the sitches that were still there. He moved his arms back and leant up a bit on his elbows.

"Dev, are you okay?"
"Yeah, just looking at it"
"Dev, it's not your falut"
"I know that's what you think but I just feel like it is"
"Dev"
"Well, its just if I had never come to New York, you'd be okay"
"Dev, if you'd never come, I would have never found THE girl I love"
"Oh Russell"
"Come here" he said lying back down and opening his arms up for a hug.

I leaned down and cuddled into him, his right hand came over and wiped away my tears.

"I don't care that I got hit by a bullet, I'd take a hundred bullets for you, just to keep you safe, I'm so glad you came into my life, I'd never change a thing thats happened between us, cuz if you hadn't come over I would have never know what it feels like to be loved and to love, you complete me, you have my heart in your hands and I don't ever want you to give it back. I want you to keep it forever, even when I'm old and grey, I want you to be the one I get to spend the rest of my life with, having our beautiful children, getting to watch them grew up and having you as my extremly beautiful wife. And everyday when I come home after work, I'd get to come home to you, I'd get to be in your arms for the rest of my life, those moments will be the ones I cherish forever, because no matter what happens I love you way too much to lose you, I couldn't live without you" he began crying, "When I woke up in that hostipal bed and my parents said that you had left and they hadn't seen you since, I wished, I wished I was dead because I didn't have my heart with me, Swisher told me how upset you were when you found me, and I wondered why you'd leave if you were that upset but then I thought you were probably scared and frightened, you really thought I was dead, and all I wanted to do was get on a flight to England and find you, and tell you that we're gonna be okay, that I'm fine and that we'll make it through this but I didn't think you'd want to see me" he cried even more.

I began crying too. I rolled onto of him, and wiped away his tears.

"Oh!!! Russell I love you so much, I don't wanna be without you either, the only reason I felt was because I felt so confused, I didn't think staying here, would help me feel better, but it didn't help at all" I cried.
"Devon, I promise I'll love you forever and always"
"I promise I'll love you forever and always two, no matter what happend"

He kissed me so passionately. He wiped away my tears when I pulled my head back.

"This really is the man I want to spend the rest of my life with" I thought.

I kissed his lips, then his chin, and gave him little kisses all the way down to his scars, I gave his scar a huge kiss and then moved down yet again.

He began moaning in pleasure. After ten minutes of me pleasuring him, I stopped. I sat back on top of him and I saw his huge smile.

He placed his hands on my waist and began lifting me up, I put my hands on his smotach away from his scar for support. He placed me on his Empire, and I moaned as he entered me. He moved me up and down on him, and I was screaming in pleasure. He closed his eyes and I shortly followed. We were both moaning so loud. I didn't think I'd ever get to make love to this man again.

We continued this amazing act of love making for another hour.

"How does this man managed to make love to me for so long, but then again I don't care how he does it, this is the most amazing love making ever, I wish he'd never stop" I thought.

He finally stopped moving me up and down and I collasped on his mind blowing chest.

"Oh Devon, your the best I've ever had" he said trying to catch his breath.
"Your the best I've ever had too baby" I said as I tried to catch my breath.

He put his hands back on my waist and began lifting me.

"No" I shouted
"What's no for?"
"I want you to stay in me"
"You do?"
"Yeah" I smiled

He moved his hands up to my neck and pulled me down into a kiss.

Five minutes later he lifted me off of him. I sat up and I sat next to him, cuddling into his arm.

"Thank you" I whispered
"Thank you, for what?"
"Being mine"
"Oh, well then Thank you too"

We both smiled at each other. I stood up and walked to the bathroom, when I returned I saw Russell standing.

"You can stand?"
"Yes, but it hurts like crazy"
"Well then sit down"
"I've gotta get dressed"
"I can do that"
"Dev"
"After all I am your nurse" I winked
"Okay"

He sat back down and I got a clean pair of boxers out of his draw and walked back over to him. I put his boxer on myself and then picked his ones off of the floor and put them on him. I picked up his jeans and put them on aswell and then his shirt. I put my bra back on. I looked up at him and he was giving me his puppy dog eyes. I laughed.

I put his socks and shoes on and with a little help from me, he was sat back in his wheelchair. He pulled me on his lap again and we kissed.

"No, I just got you changed, don't make me want you again" I laughed
"Oh! I'm sad now"
"Well it's your fault, not mine"

I put my sweats back on. He sat me on his lap and pushing his wheel with his hands he wheeled us both back down to everyone else.