‹ Prequel: Another Love Tale

Does A Heart Ever Really Mend?

The Gossip

I was stood outside the stadium in my white jean shorts and my tight Yankee blue, Yankee top. I had black boots on that stopped halfway up my calf. I waited for Danielle. I saw her through the crowd of all the other people, and ran to her screaming. I hugged her. A huge smile was across her face.

"What's this news then?" I said jumping up and down.
"I'll tell you when we take our seats" she teased
"Oh okay" I said disappointed

We walked into the stadium arm in arm and took our seats in the bleachers.

"Okay, you know that you left?"
"Of course" I replied to her silly question
"Well....."
"Well, don't do this to me, I wanna know"
"Okay, well Russell I don't know how called me and asked me to see him"
"OMG you two didn't have sex did you" I interrupted
"Don't interrupted and you'll find out" She laughed
"Okay I'm listening"
"Okay, so I went to see him and he asked if I knew where you lived and I said Yes and gave him your address, but then Granderson came over to join our conversation about you, and by the way Russell is SO in love with you, your one lucky girl but anyway, Granderson was with us and Russell left, leaving me and Granderson alone, and we hit it off" She screamed
"OMG I'm so happy for you" I screamed back
"That's not the best part"
"It's not?"
"Nope it's not, me and Granderson had SEX"
"OMG, How was it?"
"It was fucking amazing, he's so good, and after we had sex he asked me to be his girlfriend" She smiled.
"Now we both have Yankee boyfriends"
"I know"
"So is the saying Once you go black, you'll never go back, true?"
"Yes, yes it is"
"I'm glad he can fill your needs" I laughed
"He sure can" She laughed back.

We sat there and watched the game. Granderson hit two homeruns and got a single. We won the game againist the Red Sox. Me and Danielle headed down to the changing room. I ran in and sat on Russell's lap. I didn't care about everyone else being naked. Danielle followed in slowly after, her eyes fixed on Granderson as he was getting changed. Russell was hugging me so tight. I turned around to face him and he kissed me. After all the Yankees were ready we left to go back to the hotel. I watched as Granderson hovered over Danielle, he was a gaint compared to her. I was wheeling Russell around, I felt like his nurse again.

When we got back to the hotel, Danielle and Granderson left the group. Me and Russell sat there talking to Garica and Stewart both of which I didn't like. I just sat on Russell's lap cuddling into his chest. I didn't want to move away from him he was so cosy and comfortable. I could just fall asleep on him, but I wanted to make sweet sweet love again.

After an hour of talking to the annoying people, we headed back to his room. We got in the door and I ran to the bed and as fast as I could got undressed for him. He wheeled himself in and smiled at me as I layed naked on his bed. He slowly got on the bed and layed down next to me, I got him undressed and we made love again.

An hour went passed and we were still at it. I didn't want to stop but I could see him getting tired. I slowed down until I came to a complete stop on top of him. I rolled off of him and wrapped his arm around me, cuddling into him.

"I love you" He said
"I love you two baby" I replied

We fell asleep together, all cuddled up.