‹ Prequel: Another Love Tale

Does A Heart Ever Really Mend?

The Annoying One

I was sat on him still listening to his beautiful voice singing "Intermission" by Big Time Rush. Everything felt right in the world and I just wanted to stay wrapped up in his arms together. Our hearts were beating againist each other, both in time with the other. His heart beat with loud and racing so fast. I wanted to be his forever. Right now I'd do anything to be with him forever. I turned my head and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you" I whispered againist his cheek.
"I'll love you until the day I die" He whispered back.

He pushed me off of him and rolled on top of me. He pushed himself into me, and I moaned in pleasure. He moved in and out of me, picking up the pace as he went. He got harder and harder and faster and faster, until finally we both reached our climax. He layed his head down on my chest and kissed right in between my breasts.

"Russell, I need to talk to you" Swisher said running in. "Oh god you two, get dressed".
"Well maybe you shouldn't come into my room uninvited" Russell laughed.
"Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt you two sex birds" Swisher laughed back.
"We're not just about sex, ya know" Russell shouted back
"Oh Stressy" Swisher laughed.
"He'll be out in five minutes" I smiled

I heard the door shut as Swisher left the room. Russell pulled out of me and I moaned in pain. He stood up and I couldn't help but smile at his heavenly body. I sat up on the bed and hit him on the leg. He smiled at me and then playfully pushed me back down on the bed. I watched him get dressed, in front of me.

"Can't he just stay naked" I thought

He picked up one of his shirts and my underwear and threw it at me. I put it on and then walked over to him and stood on tip-toes and kissed him on the cheek.

"Your walking and we just had sex and your were on top" I said happily.
"I guess having you back in my life has healed me" He smiled.

As I turned around he spanked my ass. I turned back round and pushed him and then ran over to the other side of the room. He smiled and walked out. The door shut and I heard people talking from outside. I put on my little jean shorts and headed out the door. With all my fucked up hair and ugly face. I skipped past Russell and Swisher to the lift and when I looked back, they both looked at me and laughed.

I got in the lift and the THING walked in (Chris Stewart).

"You can see your bra through that" he said pointing to my breasts.
"So, that's how I want it"
"Well, I didn't think you knew but I like the sight"
"I don't want you to like it"
"Well I do, if you were mine I wouldn't have let you go out looking like that, I would have stayed in the room with you and make love"
"FUCK OFF" I yelled.

I started pressing the button to make the lift doors open. He grabbed my hand and I pushed him off.

"Leave me alone" I said.
"I can't, I want you, I must have you"

The lift doors opened and I ran from the lift screaming. I ran to the stairs and ran up them. When I got to the floor Russell was on, I was out of breath. I ran to him and jumped on his back.

"What's wrong?" He asked
"Stewart"
"What about him"
"He likes me"
"Everyone likes you Devon" Swisher said
"No, I mean lllliiiikkkkeesss me" I cried.
"Oh" They both said.

We walked down to breakfast, me still on Russell's back. He sat me down at the table with Nova, Robertson and Jeter. He walked up to the buffet and the next thing I heard was things breaking. I looked over and saw Russell on top of the THING punching him. All the Yankees were just sat there, watching, no one went to help the THING. I walked over to them.

"Russell, leave him, he's not worth it" I said.

He didn't listen. I tried to pull him off and as I did, his elbow smacked me in the face, and I started bleeding. I ran off crying.....