Sequel: Vegas
Status: Sequel- Vegas- Up Now

Shameless

Chapter 31:

On the day of the concert, Cassadee and Tay came over to chill and get ready.

“Scale of one to ten how excited are you?” Cass asked me as I bounced on my bed.

“Like an fifteen!” I shouted excitedly. “Or maybe more!”

“How about I ask you an easier question? How many cups of coffee did you have this morning?” she asked me.

“Uhh.. like 2?” I answered flopping down.

“Yeah… 2 too many,” Tay laughed.

“That’s for sure,” Cassaddee agreed.

“Well I need energy for today,” tried to validate my point.

“We got 5 more hours, and I’m sure your caffeine high will wear off,” Tay reminded me.

“I guess I need more coffee then!” I laughed.

***

We stood in line at the venue. We still had 30min before doors and we were relatively close to the front of the line.

“I’m so excited!” I was jumping up and down in the chilly air.

“Calm down!” Alex laughed looking at me before going back to his conversation with Tay. They, (just my opinion) looked cute together and I could stand her more than I could stand Lisa who didn’t care about anyone’s well being than her own.

“Let’s go back to the car,” Jack pulled me close and put his hands in my butt pockets of the jeans i was wearing.

“The doors are gonna open soon,” I looked up at him. He pouted. “Stop it,” I kissed him lightly.

“ALEXANDER!!” We turned to see a girl storming our way screeching my brother’s name.

“Is that…?” Tay asked.

“What is it now Lisa?” Alex asked breaking away from our group.

“Yup It’s Lisa,” I whispered to Tay.

“Why aren’t you taking me to see Blink, Alex? Huh?! I’m your girlfriend! And that skank isn’t!” Lisa yelled pointing to Tay.

“You’re not, she’s just jealous,” I told Tay whose face seemed to be drained of colour.

“Lisa! You don’t even like Paramore! Let alone Blink!” Alex yelled back.

“Yeah you could’ve just went alone and not taken HER along,” Lisa screamed

“Listen Lisa, Tay just came along because she’s our friend,” my brother was getting annoyed.

“Well I see how it is,” Lisa crossed her arms over her chest and glared at our group.

“LIsa, I think you should calm down and that we need to take a break,” Alex replied calmly.

“So you’re breaking up with me?” Lisa kept staring at him.

“Yes… basically.” Alex sighed and rubbed his forehead.

“Fine! But don’t come crawling back to me when you get lonely!” Lisa yelled and with that she turned on her heels and stormed away.

“Yeah?! Too bad that you’re the one that always does that!!” Alex yelled after her.

Our group started to applaud and cheered for Alex.

“What can I say? I’m single and ready to mingle!” he yelled throwing his arms in the air.

“So proud of you brother,” I gave him a hug. “She was a bitch to begin with,” I laughed and ruffled his hair.

“Don’t touch the hair Moll, this is how I get the ladies,” He flipped his hair and laughed,

“Whatever,” I punched him in the arm. The line began to move and soon it was concert time.