Sequel: Vegas
Status: Sequel- Vegas- Up Now

Shameless

Chapter 33:

We got home and thankfully mom was asleep. She knew we were gonna home lat so I guess she didn’t bother staying up. We hoisted Alex out of the car.

“Alex, can you walk bud?” I whispered. All I got was a mumble. “Guess not,” I chuckled. Tay and I got Alex’s arms around our necks and we as quietly as possible walked up the stairs. We got to Alex’s room and we lay him down.

“He’s gonna have a killer headache tomorrow,” I stated before I left the room to get some Tylenol and a warm washcloth. I gently tried to clean the rest of the blood off my brother’s face.

“We should camp out here, just incase he wakes up,” I suggested after we played nurse for Alex who was in and out of consciousness.

“Alright, sound like a good idea,” Tay nodded and we went to get blankets and pillows from my room.

“I guess Alex has a visit to the doctor tomorrow,” I sighed. Too much drama for one night. At least everything’s good between Zack and I. I made a mental note to myself to keep him updated.

“He might have a concussion so we should wake him every few hours to see how he’s doing,” I told Tay. She agreed with a nod as she set her phone’s alarm for every 2 hours.

“We can take shifts.” she suggested.

Okay.” I smiled. And with that we dozed off on the floor in Alex’s room.

***

The next morning I woke up tired. It was 10 am and Alex and Tay were still sleeping. I had woken up a few times to see how my brother was doing and he seemed alright.

I tiptoed quietly out of my room. Mom already left for work and the house was quiet. I quickly took a shower and had time to get ready. My head was pounding from yesterday’s event and I took some pills and downed them with water.

I went in to check on Tay and Alex. Tay was up folding the blankets and Alex was still sound asleep.

“Morning,” I smiled

Hey Molly,” Tay replied,

“We gotta call the doctor or hospital or something,” I motioned at Alex. My phone buzzed.

From Jack: I’m sorry Molly, I’ve been a dick. Please forgive me.

I groaned and threw the phone on the pile of blankets.

“Jack?” Tay asked. I nodded rolling my eyes.

“I don’t have time for him and the drama he creates. I have bigger problems,” I sat down and put my head in my hands.

“Want me to call the doctor?” Tay asked picking up her phone.

“Please? I’d be so grateful,” I replied. And Tay left the room.

I picked my phone back up.

To Jack: Save it. I don’t have time for your childish shit. Grow up and then maybe we’ll talk.

He wasn’t gonna get me back that easily.

“We have an appointment for 11:30,” Tay announced as she came back into the room.

“Awesome we have 45 min. I don;t know about you but I’m starving,” I laughed.