Sequel: Some Days
Status: Done. Sequel coming Soon :)

Into Your Arms

These Are Your Friends, Those Who've Been There From The Start

"I thought I was supposed to make you breakfast and you were suppose to be howling In pain being hungover and stuff," I laughed as i saw John making breakfast. 

"what even happened last night? I woke up and you were sleeping next to me," John asked. 

"well you were showering and you were drunk and so I kinda put you to bed and you wanted me to sleep with you so I did or you won't leave me alone." I explained, But I enjoyed it.

John looked at me. 
"so we didn't...." he started his eyes growing wide. 

"oh. No no!" I exclaimed in horror. 

"okay I was worried," he replied relieved. I guess he hates me. My heart dropped. 

"so are we gonna just stand here? Lets have breakfast and we'll continue chatting," John looked proudly at his  Creations. I smiled and grabbed a plate which had pancakes piled on it. Taking a bite I grinned.

"this is really good!" I exclaimed. John beamed. 

"So you got the job..." he started.

"yeah and it's a job I never dreamed of having," I laughed.

"I'm glad you got one, can I ask where?" he asked. Of course he can. 

" the glamour kills office here," I answered, "in the design department" 

"really? hook me up yo!!" he exclaimed with a laugh. Of course anything for you honey. 

"I dunno I need to see," I teased. 

"please? I'll love you forever!!" he pouted. Well seeing that then fuck yes. 

"will you now?" I laughed "will you introduce me to your friends first though?"

"If that's the only thug you want then yes," John replied and furiously typed out a message on his phone. Woah.

"done they'll be over here in an hour," John placed his phone down.

"then up to that point I'll start on my project for work," I stated clearing the table and then retreated to my room. 

I was working away when I felt a breath in my neck. 

"that's really nice," I heard a voice say. I turned around and was met with an unfamiliar face.

"uhm  thanks," I'm sure I looked very confused. 

"I'm Pat!" the guy exclaimed.

"I'm Carly, nice to meet you," I stood up and saw John standing in the door way. 

"Pat you were supposed to knock damnit!" he Rolled his eyes 

"its fine John," I replied with a smile.

"HA!! See John! I like her already!" Pat exclaimed.

***

John introduced me to his friends, Pat, Garrett, Jared and Kennedy. 

"hey Carly!" Garrett said all of a sudden,

"yeah?" I looked up to face him. 

"wanna come with us to the bar tomorrow-it's kinda a Friday night tradition that we go and have a good time," he explained. Did I want to go? John was gonna be there do fuck yes I did.

"uhm sure if that's not a problem like I don't want to just randomly appear and kill your tradition," I answered. 

"it's perfectly fine! We love you," Kennedy laughed. These guys were great. 

"Well in that case, sure," I grinned
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Whoever She Is - The Maine