‹ Prequel: Shameless
Status: The last in the Molly series. For now.

Vegas

Chapter 2:

“You guys are going on in 5!!” Flyzik yelled.

“I’m gonna miss you,” Jack whispered in my ear.

“I’m not going anywhere ya doofus!” I laughed as I pressed my lips against his.

“But still, It’s gonna be like forever,” he whined his hands on my hips.

“I’m gonna be at the side. Everytime you look over I’ll be there,” I rolled my eyes but smiled.

“Jack! Stop fucking your girlfriend and get your ass on stage NOW!” Flyzik yelled.

“She’s my fiancee you fucktard and I am!” Jack hollered. He kissed me and was off.

“Let’s go Molly, don’t want to miss the show,” Flyzik said to me and we walked towards the stage.

I saw Tay and Cassadee were already there. I gave them a hug and we stood beside Flyzik. We were enjoying our selves, laughing at the jokes the guys cracked on stage and singing along.

“And now I would like to introduce you guys to someone,” I heard Alex tell the crowd. Cheers and screams of “I love you Alex!!” erupted.

“Drum roll please,” Alex looked back at Rian who was seated behind the drums and started to play out a beat. “Please welcome my awesome twin sister Molly!” he yelled out.

I looked at Tay and Cass as they cheered.

“Well that’s your cue Molly,” Flyzik laughed. I cautiously walked up onto the stage and timidly waved.

“And I got an announcement to make yoo!!” Jack replied.

“Shut up Jack no one likes you,” Alex said into the mic.

I walked up to Alex’s mic.

“You are totally wrong bro,” I said looking into the crowd. “Cause I love him!” I exclaimed and ran to Jack. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his torso and kissed him.

“Ewwww... Stop it guyss!” Alex mocked.
Jack and I gave him the finger. When we pulled away, Jack took my hand.

“So this is not only Alex’s sister but she’s also my girlfriend.” A bunch of “awwees” were heard from the crowd. I buried my face into Jack’s shoulder.

“But a couple of days ago I asked a life changing question.” Jack went on...

“Oh my god Jack! No one gives a fuck!” Alex yelled and erupted in laughter.

“Shut the fuck up Alex. But we’re gonna get married!!” Jack yelled. Screams and cheers erupted. The crowd started to clap.

Then all of a sudden the whole crew as well as Tay and Cassadee came and gave a group hug.

This was all surreal. I have never been happier. 

After the show, the boys made their way out to greet the fans.

I stayed with Tay and Cass, until they needed to leave.

I sat in the dressing room by myself. I was playing around on my phone when I heard the door open and close. Thinking it was Jack I looked up but no one was there. I went to the door and opened it. A piece of paper floated to the ground. I picked it up.

To Molly,

I will hunt you down if you fuck Jack over. Being Alex’s twin sister doesn’t make you special in any circumstances. Kill yourself before you do anything stupid.


I read the note and tears began to well up in my eyes. I wiped them away fiercely. What do 12 year olds care what a 20 year old does.