‹ Prequel: Shameless
Status: The last in the Molly series. For now.

Vegas

Chapter 4:

“So do you know who’s threatening you?” Alex asked me through Skype. The guys were away on tour again and Alex decided to take over while Jack went to shower.

“Nope,” I responded. I got a couple of notes since the one that started it all.

“I guess it was just a practical joke then,” Alex replied.

“Sure okay,” I rolled my eyes. But that did make sense. Probably some jealous fan of the boys trying to ply around. But I was still worried.
“Earth to Molly?! Hello!!” Alex waved his hand infront of the screen.

“Sorry, what were you saying?” I asked. Dammit i zoned out again.

“I said, did you guys pick a date yet?” he repeated himself.

“No not yet- you’re with Jack couldn’t you ask him?” I laughed,

“I could but I’m too lazy,”

“He’s right behind you,” I rubbed my eyes as Jack make a goofy face behind my brother. I was tired and I had an exam the next day.

“Whatever. You look tired- you should sleep,” Jack said as he sat down beside Alex.

“No I want to talk to you!” I pouted.

“Babe you have an exam tomorrow, Go to sleep.” Jack reminded me.

“Ugh... fine,” I didn’t want to leave.

“Good luck! I’ll call tomorrow and we’ll talk more. I love you,” Jack smiled.

“Love you more,” I grinned and ended the call.

I smiled to myself. How did I get so lucky? The door bell rang. No! Anything but that! I didn’t want any more notes.

I got up and opened the door cautiously. Not again. There was a note. Fuck. I opened it up.

“What a shame the poor groom’s bride is a whore...”

Wow. This person has a great taste in music. Quoting Panic! At The Disco. How deep.

I put the note away. I’ll deal with it later.

***
The notes ran through my head. There was a P!ATD reference and a new note came in yesterday.

Once a whore, you're nothing more, I'm sorry that'll never change...

Paramore. Something was ringing a bell. The person quoted all the artists I had seen with Jack.

How did that person know. They must have either asked the boys about it or they know me. That just makes everything so much more creepy.

There was a knock at the door. Please dear god no more.

“Hey Molly!” I was greeted by Cass and Tay.

“Hey guys,” I was so relieved.

“Why do you look so scared?” Cass asked as I led them in.

“The stupid notes.” I muttered.

“Just ignore them,” Tay gave me a hug.

“I can’t! They started sending me lyrics from the bands I’ve seen with Jack!” I exclaimed frustrated.

“No! Then It’s someone we know!” Cass exclaimed in horror.

“I swear to God it’s not me!” Tay replied.

“And it’s not me!” Cass added.

“And it can’t be Jack, because when they called he was with me,” I added. “There’s just too many possibilities.” I muttered.

“Whatever! We need a girls night!! Where we become fat and watch movies while missing the boys!” Tay exclaimed

“Yes!” Cass and I replied in unison.