A Summary of the Middle Ages

A Summary of the Middle Ages

One day Henry the 154th, king of China married the Pope's daughter who lived in England. This was such a joyous event in Australia that everyone there had a party for 27.3867 days. The Middle Ages was also the same time when the butterflies flew over Antarctica and decided it was to cold, so they didn't stay. We know this because there was a penguin intelligent enough to record the butterflies. He made a wrote his observations on a piece of ice that he stored in his cave so that it would last for millenia. A researcher from France went to Antarctica in the 1960's and found that piece of ice and sent it to a museum of natural history on an undiscovered island. Argentina found out about it and it got to be all over the news just 2 years ago. Japan is mad because they actually found out about the ice before France did, but didn't think people should know that the butterflies had been to Antarctica.

Back to the Middle Ages. In that time the cats were singing songs about purple trees and everybody who lived in North America loved those songs and that's why we still hear them today. In fact the martians that landed in Italy loved the cats' songs about purple trees that they brought them back to Mars, and even traveled across the galaxy to make sure the songs were dispersed everywhere.

And so the earth made it's debut throughout space because of the cats and their songs, all thanks to the Chinese King, marrying the Pope's daughter.