Have You Ever Really Danced On The Edge?

Moment Of Truth

"So where are we going?" I asked Jaime as he was driving.
"It's a surprise for you both." Jaime said with a grin.
I couldn't help but have a big stupid smile on my face as we pulled up to Ocean Beach.
"The beach!" Was all Denise could say. She and I both loved the beach very much.
"Ocean Beach!" Ocean Beach was one of my favorite beaches. Mission Beach was a close second. As soon as we parked I bolted out the car with Denise and we both ran for the famous Ocean Beach Pier.
"I love the beach!!" Denise said.
"So do I!" I said staring off into the water. The beach was just so relaxing and beautiful. I loved hearing the noise of the waves crashing against the shore.
"Lets go in the water!" Once Denise said that we both ran toward the sand.
"You guys like your surprise?" Jaime said with a smirk on his face as him and Vic were making their way toward Denise and I.
"Yes. I love it baby." Denise said walking toward Jaime. She then kissed Jaime on his dimpled cheek.
"It was Vic's idea." he said gesturing to him.
"Yea." Vic said with a smile on his face. I then went up to Vic and hugged him.
"It's really nice." I said with a smile.
Jaime then grabbed Denise and held her bridal style and he took them both into the water. He didn't care that they were both wearing clothes. They were now splashing each other. They were so cute together.
"Do you want to go walk the pier?" Vic asked. I can't say no to him.
I smiled and said "Yea."
"How do you like touring so far?"
"It's fun. Everyone is so great." My stomach was starting to get tied in knots. I was nervous. We were now staring off into the ocean together. I was still so nervous. I think Vic could tell because he then looked at me and grabbed my hand and held it.
"Is it okay if I hold your hand?" He asked with a smile. Instead of answering I just held his hand back and smiled. My nerves were starting to go away.
"Let's walk." I said, still holding Vic's hand. This moment was perfect. We were now walking down the pier. The weather was perfect, the ocean was perfect.
"I want to get in the water." I said with a smile.
"Lets go then!" Vic said still holding my hand as we ran toward the tide. Jamie and Denise were still in the water. They were splashing each other with no care in the world. I liked seeing my bestfriend happy.
"Come on!" Vic said as he gestured for us to go into the water. I did as he said and we got soaked. Vic started splashing me.
"Let's eat!" Jaime said as he was coming to the shore.
"Why not?" Vic said to me. Should I eat? I should right? Why shouldn't I?
"Come eat. Please?" Denise said as she put her hand on my shoulder. Vic then held his hand out. He wanted to hold my hand again. I intertwined my fingers into his and we all started walking to the pier. Jaime looked back at us and saw Vic and I holding hands and smiled.
"So you guys dating now?" Denise asked with a smirk.
"No!" Vic and I said at the same time while we unlocked our hands from each other.
"Just date already!" Jaime chimed in. I had to hide my face so no one could see me blushing. We finally reached the cafe. Food does sound amazing right now.
"I would like fish and chips. Please." Denise and I both ordered it. Vic and Jaime both ordered the shrimp platter.
"I wanna go sit by the window so I can stare out into the sea." Denise and Jaime both got up and went over toward the window. It was only Vic and I at the table now. I was sitting so still that I could feel the cafe move from the waves under it.

-Vic's P.O.V-
I know I need to tell Natalie how I feel about her, but how do I do so without freaking her out?
I'm just gonna come right out and say it.
"Natalie." I said staring into her beautiful eyes. "I want you to know that I've had feelings for you since we first met." After saying that she smiled and stared back at me and said,
"Are you serious?" All I did was smile and nod my head. "Vic, I'm so glad you said that because I've had feelings for you too." We were now holding hands on top of the table. Jaime and Denise made their way to the table since our food was coming out.
"What is this?" Jaime asked pointing to our hands. "Does this mean what I think it means?" Jaime had a huge smile on his face.
"I told you he liked you back!" Denise chimed in. Natalie didn't reply to Denise, she just stared into my eyes without a care in the world.
"Okay lovebirds, time to eat." Jaime waved his hand in between Natalie and I.
Natalie and I spent the next hour or so feeding each other our food and staring into each others eyes.
"I'm full." Natalie said with a smile as she drank some of her lemonade.
"Let's go walk then." I said holding my hand out for her to hold. We went to pay and then we walked down the pier and started off into the sea.
"It's such a pretty view." Natalie said in amazement.
"Not as pretty as you." I said smiling down upon Natalie. "Let's go in the ocean one more time." We then made out way to the ocean. The sun was now setting and I knew this was the perfect time for me to ask this question. I was now holding both of Natalie's hands, just staring into each others eyes while the sun was setting and I asked the question.
"Natalie, will you be my girlfriend?" Natalie smiled and nodded her head up and down.
"Yes, Vic. I would love to." I then kissed her forehead and we proceeded to watch the sun set, not wanting this moment to end.
I can now call Natalie my own. I wouldn't want it any other way.
♠ ♠ ♠
R.I.P Mitch Lucker
Sorry for the late update.
Feedback, opinions and ideas please?
I'm planning on starting another PTV fanfic. Let me know what you think of that idea.
Thanks for the reads, subs and recs. :)