Believe in Me Because I'll Believe in You Tonight

Walk While They Talk.

Image

---

*Cadence's***POV*

"Left or right?" Mikkey asked me as I was confused for a second.
"Left, since im left handed." I said as she nodded and threw her stuff to the right side, onto the bed.

I placed my bag on the bed and started unpacking.
I hate when nothing was in order, at least my stuff.

"You can do my stuff if you like." Mikkey said as I laughed.
"I'd love to." I said sarcastically as she looked at me wide-eyed.
"Really?" She asked.
"Sarcasm is fun." I laughed again as she smirked.
"I'm hungry." She said as I looked at her.
"Then eat." I said as she just smiled.
"I hate eating alone." She said as I nodded.
"I'll eat with you then. Or just sit with you." I said as she quirked an eyebrow.
"Your not hungry?" She asked as she got up and I shook my head.
"No, had a big breakfast." I lied.

See, this is what I was good at.
Hiding the truth is what I like to call it.

"Oh, alright." She said as she opened the door and I followed after her.

We slowly progressed down the stair case, noticing other girls in the dorm.
They all had red skirts on with knee high black socks on.
I hated this school already.

"Wait how do you know where your going?" I asked Mikkey as she just laughed.
"I looked at the school map. I'm a nerd, I know a lot of things about this school." She said as I nodded and we entered the cafeteria.

It was weird, we didn't dress in our uniforms just to go eat, but it looks like everyone else did.
We stood in line, behind a lot of pretty girls, unlike me.
Mikkey was pretty though, she could fit in by looks here, but sure as hell not personality.

"Are you sure you don't want anything?" Mikkey asked me as she was paying for the sushi she had on her plate, and other items she picked out.
"I'm alright." I said as she nodded and paid for everything.

We sat down at a table as I looked around at everyone.

"This school make you feel uneasy?" Mikkey asked as she was putting some wasabi on her sushi.
"Something like that." I replied as she nodded.
"It will get better. I had to go to private school when I was little. For preschool through eighth grade. It was hell. I mean in a good way. Everyone rebeled. We didn't wear our uniforms one day. None of us. Well, some of the goody good kids. But it was amazing, the whole school, no uniforms." She explained a whole story as I smiled in amazement.
"You make them do that?" I asked as she just laughed.
"Let's just say, I was a part of it." She said as she took a bite of her sushi.
"That's amazing. What grade were you in?" I asked, suddenly interested in her past.
"8th, top dogs of the school. I had a lot of friends. Everytime i walked down the halls some one knew my name and wanted to talk to me. It was mindblowing." She said as i nodded in agreement.
"I never had that type of fame. I was always home schooled until it came to high school. I always wanted to try it." I said as she scarfed down her sushi.
"But then when you got into high school and started experiencing drama, your thoughts changed didn't they?" She asked as I nodded along with the words in her sentence.
“You came when my worst years started.” She pointed out as I smiled at her weakly.
“Hey there’s Aaron and Spencer.” Mikkey pointed out again as I noticed them standing in the lunch line, now filling up with boys from each dorm.

I waved them over to where we were sitting, looking at the empty table before Mikkey and I.
Aaron sat himself next to me and Spencer situated himself next to Mikkey.

“So, I see you guys were hungry too.” Mikkey said as she swallowed some more sushi.
“He was hungry.” Aaron pointed out.

It was weird, Mikkey and Spencer were both hungry but Aaron and I weren’t.

“I’m bored now.” I said as Aaron looked at me.
“Want to walk as they talk?” He asked me shyly as I nodded slowly.