Status: New Story

Jade Eyed Boy

Why Jimmy Shouldn't Be In School

Image

I walked of my house with my brother. He had slept in as he did so a lot lately and we were running late. I wasn't too worried. I wasn't late often, and I was a straight A student. The teachers would surely forgive me. My dear brother on the other hand certainly would not be forgiven. He had changed a lot lately. He came home with a tattoo, he cut his hair into a mow hawk, he insisted on staying up till the crack of dawn playing his bass which caused him to sleep till noon every chance he could, and all in all, he partied. All the time. I knew that his new "friends" were the ones to blame.

His four best friends were all tattoo covered, pierced up, gang bang looking types. The all gave themselves hateful nicknames like M. Shadows, Synyster Gates, The Rev etc. I just couldn't believe that my twin brother would want to be apart of that. He used to be normal. He used to get straight As, he never skipped school, he never partied, and he through it all away the day those delinquents took him under their wing. As his twin sister I took it way better than my parents did. They ranted and raved about his new look and personality. I for the most part decided keeping my mouth shut was the best option. I did however lecture him when he would try to get me to go out with him and the delinquents. I knew in my head if he was willing to bring me around them they couldn't be that bad, but from what I heard about them, I couldn't risk it.

The longer we walked the more my school came into view. When we entered the court yard my brother and I would surely separate and head off into different directions. He would go to his gang of friends, and I would meet my boyfriend Isaac and his friends. They were a safe choice in friends. They were popular, good-looking, rich, and who I wanted to be. I couldn't really call any of them my friends; it didn't feel right. Isaac was the only one who ever noticed me, and that wasn't until I blossomed in high school. I never lingered on it too much, but up until then Johnny was my only friend; my best friend.

Isaac greeted me with a smile and a peck on the cheek. I smiled back and listened to his conversation with his friends. I wasn't really focused on what they were saying because I was too busy glancing over at my brother and his friends. They were wrestling it looked like. My brother and the one the known as M. Shadows, also known as Matthew Sanders. From the looks of it Sanders was surely winning.

Isaac followed my gaze which led some of his friends to do too. "God what losers", Isaac said quietly. I rolled my eyes at him. "Remember Isaac, one of them is my twin brother. Watch who you talk about". Truth be told I was hurt that my boyfriend had said that about my brother, not so much his friends, but my own brother.

Isaac rolled his eyes back. "C'mon babe you know I meant his friends. I don't see what he hangs out with those freaks anyways. He used to be somewhat cool".

Dana, my boyfriend's sister, snickered. "He was never cool. I think he fits in just fine where he is at. Why don't you go join him Haley? You may belong there".

She hated me from the day she met me, constantly putting me down in any way she can. If I didn't love Isaac I may have bashed her face in a long time ago; even if I'm not the violent type.

Before I could say anything Isaac spoke up. "Dana drop it. Haley belongs here with me. Everywhere I go she is going to go. Get over your petty problems with her and act your age". She bit her lip. "Fine.." was all she managed to say.

A few silent moments later the bell rang. I kissed Isaac goodbye and went off to my first period. Biology. I normally didn't mind but ever sense Johnny started sitting in the back with a couple of his friends I felt alone. I was used to him being by my side, not across the room.

I went to take my usual seat only to find it filled my nonetheless, Dana. She gave me a smile that meant daggers. I didn't know what I did to make her hate me so much, but instead of fighting with her I searched around the room for another seat; only to find my twin motioning me over to sit with him and his friends. Against my better judgment I walked back and took a seat.
"Nice to see you back here with the cool crowd", my brother said with a laugh.
I looked around to see a few of his friends back here with us. One being the Rev, James Sullivan, another being Synyster Gates, better known as Brian Haner, and the third I didn't totally recognize, but I was I heard my brother mention the name "Zacky" before.

I observed my brothers friends for a moment. James was the tallest out of the group. He had black hair that stuck out in every direction, and a rather large grin. He was wearing a tattered hoodie and ripped up jeans. He was also sitting on the floor throwing paper balls at a girl across the room. She hadn't noticed quite how many were stuck in her hair. I almost let a laugh slip, but decided I’d better not.

Brian was the second one I observed. He too had black messy hair. He wore a cut off and baggy jeans. Both of which black, and he had heavily tattooed arms. He had beautiful hazel eyes I noticed. For a moment I found myself attracted the delinquent boy but I quickly averted my gaze to the third boy.

Zacky, I think, wore a dark band t-shirt and ripped up black pants. He had messy black hair, a lot like the other too, and very pouty lips brought out by his snake bites. He wore heavy eyeliner around his beautiful jade green eyes. If I had found Brian attractive it was nothing compared to how gorgeous I found "Zacky". I almost felt guilty looking at this boy while I knew I would see Isaac in just one class period, but I couldn't tear my eyes away. He was.. perfect.

He caught my staring and gave me a smirk. I quickly adverted my eyes to the front of the room, and hoped that no one could see me blushing. After all, none of these boys were my type. They were bad.

When the teacher finally entered the room I was almost relived. At least he'd teach us the world's most boring biology lesson and it would distract me from the three boys and my brother. However, it didn't go quite as planned.

James ended up being quite the distraction. He'd randomly yell out inappropriate words in odd voices. He through more spitballs at the girl, and even proceeded to throw some at the teacher. The ridiculousness of the situation was so horrible that I actually let out a laugh. Normally, I would never find his behavior funny, but today it just was.

Mrs. Grady walked over to the back. "James, Brian, Zachary, and Johnathan, detention for all of you". I bit my lip to make my laughing stop, but I didn't do such a good job of holding it in. "Well miss Haley, I guess that is a detention for you too this afternoon". I instantly quit laughing, "but why?"!

"For encouraging bad behavior". She smacked her ruler on my desk. I was angered, "but why me?! They're plenty of kids laughing in this classroom. Punish them why don't you"!

She glared down at me. "Nope just you, and that's a week of detention for your outburst".

I silenced myself. I had never gotten a detention in my life and now I have a full week because of my brother and his stupid friends. I almost wanted to turn around and punch Johnny in the face but resisted, because before I knew it the boy with jade eyes spoke up at the teacher.

"Can I have a week too?", he asked ,"I just love seeing you're ugly face after school"!
This time I couldn't restrain myself and yet again let laughter slip through my lips.

Mrs. Grady was now infuriated. "Two weeks. Both you and miss Seward".

Now I was really angry, not at Mrs. Grady, but at the jade eyed boy that made me laugh. I'm stuck with him for two weeks after school now. What a joy..
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the first Chapter of my new story! Hope you like it :)
Please leave me some feedback, and tell me how you think it's going to go!
Comments good&bad excepted, also please suscribe!
Thanks -HaleyxO