Status: New Story

Jade Eyed Boy

Sexual Encounters

Image

A month had gone by sense the afternoon I had spent at Zacky's house and a lot of things had changed. For one I finally found a group of friends that accepted me and every weird quality I came with. Val and Michelle became the 'girl'friends I always secretly wanted, and the guys were becoming like goofy older brothers to me. In fact, my own brother and I were closer than we had been in almost two years. It was nice being around people who were as kind and as amazing as these seven people had been to me. Not to mention how close I had become to Zacky.

I found myself with Zacky on my mind almost all the time. I hung out with him after school, when I could during school, and any Friday I was able to get away from Isaac. I did end up telling everyone about Isaac's threat and they all assured me that I had nothing to worry about and I needed to end the relationship, but I told them Isaac and I had been together a long time and I needed to end things on my own turf. Which meant that he wouldn't let me leave him until he was tired of the relationship, but they didn't know that. Regardless, after the conversation no one said a word about him which I was grateful for.

Isaac was now suffering from major mood swings. Sometimes he was the lovable boyfriend I had once adored and other times he was unbearable. He had become prone to verbally putting me down whatever chance he got and even once he slapped me across the face, but none of the physical damage had been as bad as the afternoon after he caught holding Zacky's hand. Isaac always assured me that it was his fault and he shouldn't overreact or yell at me and that he'd never do it again, but I knew better. I knew it was all words. I just couldn't break up with him, anytime he suspected I would he'd threaten to kill Zacky, my friends, my family, me, or even himself. He swore he was the only one I could be with and being around him made me sick. I was starting to hate him as much as I once loved him but I couldn't get rid of him, and as much as I wanted to I knew I couldn't tell anyone the truth. He'd kill me if I ever did.

On the bright side he allowed me to hang out with my brother and his friends whenever he didn't want me around, and luckily, his friends and sister didn't like me so I hardly ever had to be with him at school or on weekends when he partied. I really enjoyed not spending time with him, after all, no one quite wants to hang around with their abusive boyfriend when they have been crushing on their new found best friend sense the day they met. However, I knew I'd never act on it.

I was woken up first thing in the morning by someone jumping directly on to my bed, and of course landing on top of me. Oh, how I loved the joys of friendship. I was a little happy to see it had been Zacky who had jumped on me and not Jimmy. Jimmy probably would have crushed me to death. But regardless, in my tired state, I wasn't even willing to get up out of bed for anyone - not even Zacky. Luckily, he seemed to understand and instantly got off of me and just crawled into my bed with me under the covers and wrapped one of his arms around my waist. It felt nice being this close to him, and before long, we were both snoring up a storm, only to be awaken by Johnny.

"Dude what the fuck are you doing in my sister's bed?", he yelled! Zacky woke up with jolt but when he realized it was just Johnny he just laid back down beside me and pulled me back into his arms. "What do you think dude? Woke up at six this morning feeling antsy. Crawled in your sister's bed and fucked her brains out. Felt amazing by the way she puts out a lot".

Johnny looked petrified. I gave him light smack in the face and rolled my eyes. He was such a pervert. "But for real shorty, I came over to wake up Haley and see if she would come to the beach with me, but her lazy ass wouldn't get out of bed so I crawled in with her and started spooning". A wave of relief washed over Johnny's face. "Good, and you keep your dick away from my sister Baker, and I mean it".

"Okay man", Zacky said with a smirk, "but if she comes on to me I'm going for it".

Johnny let out a long laugh. "Dude she won't. I'm pretty sure my sister is still a virgin anyways".

"Excuse me I'm still in here", I protested grumpily, "and no Johnny I'm not a virgin. I just don't like sex".

The both stared at me flabbergasted.

"You had sex?", Johnny demanded?
"How do you not like sex?", Zacky asked seeming appalled.

They both had started to get on my nerves. It was too early for this. "Yes Johnny, Isaac and I have had sex, and no Zacky I do not like sex. I mean it sucks. The guy gets off and has pleasure for like ten minutes and us girls get nothing out of it but pain and irritation".

Johnny looked uneasy. "I think I'm going to be sick. I don't want to think about my sister and best friend fucking an ass hole like Reinett". He then left the room, but Zacky stayed and kept looking at me with curious eyes.

"How do you not like it? Does Reinett suck that bad"? He kept pressing to know more reasons as to why I hated it but I stuck with my original statement. He then kind of caught me off guard by basically mumbling, "If you'll mess around with me I promise you'll enjoy it better".

The statement made me blush a whole new shade of red. Did my best friend just ask me to 'mess around'? What did that even men and before I knew it I was almost angry at him for asking. What kind of girl does he think I am? I was so mad that I decided the best way to get back at him was to make him suffer so with a surprising new confidence I pushed my lips against his. This was the first time I had ever kissed a guy besides Isaac and it felt good, better than I wanted it too.

I could tell he was caught off guard but he made no move to protest and he immediately started kissing me back roughly. It was almost a needy kind of kiss and it felt amazing. I wasn't able to stop myself but I crawled on top of him and straddled his waist with my legs. I could feel his jeans growing hard under the pressure of my lower region. In fact, he let out a small moan between our kisses. I decided to put some more pressure on him so I could get another moan so I lightly bucked my hips up and down on his hard groin which caused him to release a stream of moans into our kisses. He then decided to start unbuttoning my pants and before I was able to think I smacked his hand harshly and jumped up off of him and my bed.

"Ouch Haley", he muttered, "what's wrong?".

I could feel hot tears ready to leak from my eyes but I didn't want him to see. On the inside I was basically crushed. "I won't have sex with someone who doesn't love me Zacky". I started to turn away but he grabbed my arm.

"Haley I...", he was cut off by Johnny running in the room.

Johnny's excitement made my tears dry up instantly. "Hey guys get ready. We are meeting up by the beach for a day of fun".

"Okay", I said in a much better mood.

On the inside I felt like a hole had been punched inside of my chest. Not only had I nearly just did something incredibly stupid - I had did it with a guy I was undoubtfully in love with. I knew it was true no matter how many times I denied the 'love at first sight' thing, and to make matters worse I knew he didn't love me back, and that he probably never would. He has made it clear before that I'm not his type, but I pushed the thoughts to the back of my mind so I could get ready to go.

I quickly ran to my bathroom and changed into some shorts and a t-shirt. I barely ran a brush through my hair but decided I didn't really care how I looked all while Zacky sat on my bed looking almost upset. I mean of course he was: I cut him off before he was about to get some, oh well. I was getting ready to walk out of my bedroom when I remembered something. "Hey Zacky what were you going to say"?

"Huh?", he asked looking confused.

I pushed. "You know, before Johnny interrupted"?

"Oh yeah", he said looking embarrassed, "don't worry it was nothing".

I just said okay and shrugged it off. It clearly wasn't that important and soon we made our way downstairs to head out the front door. Shortly we would be meeting our friends down at the beach and I didn't realize it at the time: but Zacky had a lot more to say than he wanted me to know.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 10 :)
Tell me what you think!
Things are starting to speed up!
Hmmm, what do you think Zacky was going to say?
-HaleyXo