Sequel: Disasterology
Status: Characters are now updated! :D

Chemical Kids and Mechanical Brides

Accidents Happen

“Vic. Come on dude hurry up, I gotta close the store!”

Andy was waiting at the front with his arms crossed, obviously a little annoyed.

“Hold on! I just have to organize these last three CDs!” I called back as I held B.O.T.D.F., Asking Alexandria, and The Word Alive in my hands.

The most confusing part: trying to figure out if T.W.A. goes under ‘T’ or ‘W’.

“…………………...”

“Aw screw it. ‘T’ it is!”

I placed the CDs in their rightful places and met Andy outside the store.

“It’s about time dude.”

He locked the doors, then we started to walk to our cars.

“I swear you’re so slow sometimes Vic.” He nagged as he nudged me in the arm.

“Yeah yeah, whatever. So are we still hanging out tomorrow? Or are you ‘busy’ again?” I nudged him in the arm this time.

“Yeah we are. Your car’s gotta get fixed sooner or later. Speaking of that, are you sure you’re okay to drive home in it???”

I nodded.

“Even if the engine does break down again, I can always walk to the nearby bus station and get home.” He gave me a concerning look.

“Fine, but you better be home and unharmed when I pick you up tomorrow! I don’t want to wake up and find out that you’re in the hospital or something!”

“Don’t worry dude I’ll be fine!
I’ll see you tomorrow!” I yelled before I got in my car and drove off, blasting Escape The Fate on the way.

Now that I think of it…how am I gonna drive my car to the emission guy if it’s considered “too dangerous to drive”??? I guess I’ll think about that later. I’m too tired to think right now. But, I still have to focus on driving home.

However, I tried to control my car again, but the steering wheel didn’t budge. Crap not good…I pressed my foot on the brake, but the car wouldn't slow down.

“F**k!!!”

Before I could react to anything else, another car came.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's kind of short. (I swear it looks larger on Microsoft Word! >_<) But anyway...give me your comments and feedback! <3