Sequel: Disasterology
Status: Characters are now updated! :D

Chemical Kids and Mechanical Brides

Save Me From The Ones That Haunt Me In The Night

“Are you leaving now, Kellin?”

I nodded. “I’m hanging out with someone tomorrow, so I need to go to bed early.”

The librarian smiled warmly at me. “Who’s the special someone?”

I blushed. “He’s just a friend…”

“He’s not just a friend if you’re blushing like that, sweetie.”

I couldn’t help but smile. “He’s special in a way…” She nodded.

“Do you need help getting home again?” I shook my head.

“I’ll take the bus. Thanks for the offer.” “No problem. See you on Monday, Kellin. Tell me how the date goes when you come back!”

I waved goodbye and left the school library, getting onto the public bus.

Another long day at school, but it’s Friday night and Ronnie is usually out by then, so I’ll probably get some sleep tonight.

I smiled at the thought of spending time with Vic again. He’s just so amazing and interesting.

A giggly five-year-old girl tugging on my jacket tore me away from my thoughts.

“You’re really pwetty, mister.” I blushed.

“T-Thank you.” “May I touch your hair?” “Um… sure.”

She petted my hair gently and giggled again.

“It’s so soft and pwetty!” I giggled to at her adorableness. “You’re pretty too, young miss.”

“Really???” I nodded. “Thank you!” She hugged me and giggled some more. The bus came to its first stop and a woman stood up.

“Time to go Elizabeth!” The girl ran to the woman and grabbed onto her hand.

“Mommy! Mommy! I’m pwetty! Bye-bye, mister!” She called out to me before she left the bus. I smiled and waved back before the bus started to move again.

I wonder if I was like that as a kid…

I quietly watched the city lights pass by and flicker. With each stop, people got off the bus one by one until I was the last one left onboard.

Eventually, my stop came and I got off the bus. I still had about five blocks until I actually got home, but it will all be worth it when I can finally reach the bed. I froze when I saw Ronnie’s truck parked in the driveway.

He’s home…

I took a deep breath and shakily let it out as I unlocked the door and walked inside.

“Ronnie—”

He grabbed my shoulders and slammed me up against the wall.

“Ow…! What are you—” I was cut off by his lips pressing against mine, quickly shoving his tongue inside my mouth.

I tried pushing him off me, but I couldn’t…he’s just too strong…

I turned my head to break the kiss so I could catch my breath. He ended up attaching his lips to my neck, biting roughly.

“R-Ronnie…! Please s-stop! I’m really tired… and I don’t want to do this right now…!” He grabbed my arm and dragged me into the kitchen. He then grabbed my hair and bent me over the counter, my face pressed against it.

“Ronnie please!” He pressed himself closer to me and bit at my neck some more.

“If you want to be a slut, then so be it. All you will ever be is a fat, ugly slut.”

He threw me to the ground, causing me to hit my head against the leg of the chair.

Everything became dizzy and blurry, and the last thing I saw was Ronnie coming closer and closer to me…
----------

I woke up with a splitting headache. Actually… everything ached slightly…I looked at the clock.

4:56 A.M.

I looked around me. The sheets were a mess. My clothes were scattered around the room… I was completely naked… and there was no sign of Ronnie.

I tried to get out of bed, but a sharp pain shot through my spine and I collapsed onto the floor. I picked myself off of the ground, wincing and crying out in pain as I continued to walk to the bathroom, turning on the light and staring at myself.

I looked disgusting.

There were red marks everywhere and a purple mark on my stomach. There were some scratch and bite marks on me as well.

“If you want to be a slut, then so be it. All you will ever be is a fat, ugly slut.”

Ronnie’s words echoed through my head.

I shivered and let out a couple of strangled cries. I opened the cabinet and found a silver razor.

I sat against the door, twirling the piece of metal between my fingers.

I closed my eyes and dragged the metal against my skin. Three deep cuts: one for being ugly, one for being fat, and one for being a slut…

I deserve this…I always deserve this…
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update my lovlies!
Don't forget to comment and give feedback!

Title credit: "Don't Go" -- Bring Me The Horizon Feat. Lights