Sequel: Disasterology
Status: Characters are now updated! :D

Chemical Kids and Mechanical Brides

Can't You See You're My Everything

“Vic! Despiértate ahora! Hay un árbol que está en llamas!”

I looked up from my pillow to see Andy towering over me. I narrowed my eyes at him.

“What the hell was that last part for…?”

“What…? What did I say???” I chuckled. “You said ‘There’s a tree that’s on fire’.”

He pouted and crossed his arms over his chest. “Leave my Español alone! Anyway, get up. You told me to wake you up at 9:15.” “Fine fine…I’m getting up.”
He nodded and left my room.

Alright Vic, time to get sexyfied!

I walked into my closet and pulled out a black V-neck sweater along with a pair of faded, grey skinny jeans. After taking a quick shower, blow drying and straightening my hair, and brushing my teeth, I grabbed my Vans and ran downstairs.

“Dude! Where’s the keys and my wallet?!” “Heads up.” He tossed them to me.
Luckily, I had a small amount of ninja reflexes, so I caught the objects in my hands and darted for the door.

“Bye, Andy! Don’t wait up for me!” “I don’t plan to.”

I flicked him off as I got into the car. He only smiled and waved as I drove off.

Can’t help but love that jackass.

After about ten minutes of driving, I arrived at the beach and parked the car in the parking lot, waiting for Kellin to arrive. I texted him to let him know that I was here.

He told me to meet him by the Pier in about five minutes, so I walked over there.

I waited…and waited…and waited…

“Vic!”

Soon enough, he ran to up to me, trying to catch his breath in the process.

“I’m so so soooo sorry! There was so much traffic…! And the cars just kept coming and coming and—”

“Kell! Kellin! Breathe!”

He paused and took a deep breath. “Sorry…”
I chuckled.

“It’s okay. I just thought you were gonna pass out if you kept going. Haha.”
He blushed and bit down on his lip.

I reached and grabbed his hand. “Shall we go?”

He smiled and nodded.
------------

“Okay, I think we’ve learned a lesson today, Kellin: salt water and skinny jeans do not mix AT ALL.”

He broke out into a fit of giggles. I looked and noticed that the bottom of his jeans were rolled up.

“I wish I learned from you before I ran into the water!” I pouted.
“Awwwwh.” He hugged me.
“It’s okay, Vicky. They’re not ruined, right?” I nodded and hugged him back.

I thought I felt him wince from the contact. Maybe it’s just my imagination…?

He pulled away. “Whatcha thinking about?” I shook my head, then smiled at him. He smiled back slightly.

“It’s getting late…” His smile disappeared.

“Yeah…”

There was a moment of silence, then I smiled again.

“I have an idea.”
--------------

“Viiiiic! Can I open my eyes now?!” “Not yet, Kell.”

I continued to lead him up the hill until we reached the top.

“Okay. You can open them now.”

He did so. Soon enough, they widened with amazement.

“Wow…! You could see the whole ocean and the sunset clearly from here…!” I smiled.

“Yeah…I always loved coming up here when I was a kid.”
I sat down and let my legs dangle from the edge.
“I can see why.” He sat down next to me and crisscrossed his legs.

“Thanks, Vic…today was fun…” He rested his head against my shoulder.

My heart raced inside my chest. “No problem.” I gently wrapped an arm around him.

He winced again. I quickly pulled away.
“What’s wrong, Kellin?” “N-nothing…! I’m still a little sore from falling down the stairs last week…”

That’s when I saw the couple of dark spots on his jacket sleeve.

I grabbed his hand and slowly pulled his arm toward me.
“No! Stop!”
He snatched his arm away from me, causing him to fall back onto the ground.

“Kellin…! Please let me see!” His eyes widened with fear. “N-no!”

“Kellin!!!” I was hovering over him now. He gave in and looked away from me as I rolled up his jacket sleeve.

My stomach twisted into a knot and my heart broke apart as I stared at the three deep gashes on his wrist.

A couple of tears slid down his cheek.

“Kell…”
No response.
“Kellin…please…look at me…” He shook his head, more tears spilling from his eyes.

I bit down on my lip, anger starting to boil inside me.

“Why would you do this?!” A tear rolled down my cheek as well.

Still no response.

“Kellin—!” “Because I deserved it! I always deserve it! I’m a fat, ugly, worthless, slut! I deserve the pain for being those things! I—!”

“Kellin, stop!!!”
I couldn’t bear to hear this anymore. I couldn’t stop the tears from pouring.

He finally looked at me.

“Kellin, listen to me. How could you think that? You’re so sweet, gentle, and caring. You have a smile that could brighten up anyone’s day. You have the voice of an angel when you talk or sing. You’re so talented and beautiful in so many ways. And…” I paused for a moment.

“What is it, Vic…?”

“Kellin…I…L—”

I was cut off by the sound of his cellphone ringing. He sat up and took it out of his pocket, answering it.

“Hello…?” ….. “I-I know but—!”.... “Okay…I’m coming…”
He hung up the phone and turned towards me.

“I have to go…” Oh how I’ve come to hate those words.

He leaned in closer and kissed me on the cheek. He pulled away slightly, those blue orbs staring into my eyes.

Before I could say anything else, he pressed his lips against mine. My eyes widened with shock.

Holy…f**king…s**t…!

All of time seemed to stop. It was just me and him, our lips connected. Electricity ran through my body.
My heart was beating like crazy and my breath caught in my throat.

He broke the kiss and I nearly whined from the loss of contact.

We stared at each other for another moment, then he stood up.

“Good-bye, Vic…”

I could only sit there and watch as he walked down the hill and across the beach until he disappeared from my sight.

I continued to watch the sunset until the sun disappeared into the horizon.

I might as well go home now…
-----------

“Well, aren’t you home early?” I came home to a smirking Andy sitting in the living room.

“I’m not in the mood, Andy…” His smirk quickly turned into a frown. “What happened?”

I shook my head. “I’ll tell you tomorrow…I just want to go to bed right now…” He nodded in understanding.

I walked into my bedroom and stripped down until I only had my boxers on. I climbed into my bed and pulled the covers over my head.

The same events played through my head over and over again. The scars and cuts that littered his flawless skin, the tears, the words he said…

The kiss…

I groaned and shut my eyes tightly.

What angered me the most…was the high possibility that it was all Ronnie’s fault…
♠ ♠ ♠
Wooo! Another chapter! And my sexy usage of Spanish. ;)
Also who's going to the PTV and SWS fall concert? If you are, you're freaking lucky. The tickets for my city sold out. -.-
Anyway, here you go my lovelies! <3
Don't forget to comment and leave feedback! And share with your friends! :)

Title Credit: "You're All I See" -- The Word Alive