Sequel: Disasterology
Status: Characters are now updated! :D

Chemical Kids and Mechanical Brides

Please Stay, Forever With Me

“Vic…where are we driving to?” “You’ll see~!”

I accelerated down the road, hoping that I could do this quickly (since Kellin is starting to get testy, ESPECIALLY with the blindfold on).

I turned the corner and parked the car, then I helped Kellin get out and lead him to the beach.
The air was moderate, the moon and stars were out.

It was perfect.

“Vic. Why are we at the ocean at nearly eleven o’clock at night…?” “Hold on…”

I pulled the red box out of my pocket and opened it, revealing a silver ring. I took a couple of deep breaths to calm my nerves.

“Okay, Kell…you can take off the blindfold now.” He did so. Soon, his eyes widened. “Vic…”

“It’s a promise ring. Kellin, we’ve been through so much together. We’ve come so far. We became stronger, faced our fears, overcame so many obstacles. I love you, Kellin Quinn. More than life itself. So…I just ask for this promise, that one day, we’ll marry and live the rest of our lives together, because someday, I want us to be something more.”

I couple of tears slid down his cheek as he nodded.

“Yes, Victor Fuentes. Of course…! I promise…!”

I wiped his tears away as I pressed my lips against his, putting as much passion and love into the kiss as I could.

The electricity still ran through my body. The butterflies still remained.

I pulled away, resenting the loss of contact. I then lifted his hand and slipped the ring on his finger.
I kissed him again, pulling him closer and holding his body against mine.

“I love you, Kellin Quinn.” “I love you too, Victor Fuentes.”

It’s official: Everything is perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. This concludes the end of Chemical Kids and Mechanical Brides. This was the longest story I have ever written (and COMPLETED)! Thank you all so much! Like really! You are all unexpressablely amazing! <3
So I might consider making a sequel to this, so I'm open to any ideas! Thank you all so much! See you in the next story I might right. I'll also take slash pairing recommendations too. <3
Title Credit: "If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn" --Sleeping With Sirens
Once again, thank you, my lovelies! <3 <3 <3