Sequel: Disasterology
Status: Characters are now updated! :D

Chemical Kids and Mechanical Brides

Darling, You'll Be Okay

Five months…we’ve been in a relationship for five months. We’ve come so far, and everything seems so perfect. No one can hurt us anymore. The nightmares are going away and I’ve stopped cutting.

I’ve become stronger, and it’s all thanks to Vic.

He was lying next to me, snoring softly. I giggled and pecked his cheek.
He’s just too adorable.
He opened his eyes, then looked at me and smiled. God…that smile…
“Morning, beautiful.”

He pressed his lips against mine for a sweet, loving kiss. He rolled us over, making him on top.

I felt my cheeks burn as I remembered that we were still naked from last night.

“Awww, Kell…are you embarrassed about last night?” “N-no! Last night was amazing…! Honest…”

Yes, last night was our first time. Vic wanted to wait for the right time, and I’m glad that he did.
Last night was truly amazing.

He leant down and kissed one of the hickeys on my neck, causing me to moan.

“Vic…! Come on…! We have work!” He continued to kiss his love bites on my skin. “I don’t wanna…”

I poked him in his back, causing him to spaz. “Alright! I’ll get up!” He giggled and kissed my cheek as he got up. I got out of bed as well, quickly grabbing my boxers from the floor and slipped them back on.

I had to get dressed too, since I was going to work with him. The semester was over so I don’t have to go back to school until September. So now I just help out in the music shop along with Mike, Andy and Vic. Oliver helps out every once in a while too.

I went to Ronnie’s court date as a witness and victim. He was sentenced five years in prison for attempted murder and domestic abuse.

At least Vic and I have five years of peace.

“Kellin~, this shower is awfully lonely without you in it.” I could hear the smirk just appear on his face.
I rolled my eyes and walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind me.
---------

“I’m telling you! Chuck Norris could kick Pyramid Head’s ass anytime, anywhere!” “Nu-uh! Pyramid Head has his ten foot long sword! He could slice Norris in half with just one swift movement!”

So from the time we left the car to the time we walked to the store, Vic and I developed this argument of Pyramid Head vs. Chuck Norris. Vic’s argument is invalid. Pyramid Head always PWNS!

“Wait…where’s Andy and Oli?”

We both glanced around the store. No sign of them. I walked to the back of the store and froze when I heard a couple of moans in the piano room.

“Hey Kell, what’s up—Oh damn!”

Both Andy and Oliver stopped kissing to look at us. Oliver’s blush darkened and he quickly pulled his beanie over his face to hide it.

“Um…hey guys…this…this is not what it looks like…” Andy got off of Oliver and flicked his hair out of his face.

I stood there, speechless, blood rushing to my cheeks. Vic burst into a laughing mess on the floor. I couldn’t help but laugh a little too.

“It’s about time you two got together!” Vic exclaimed through giggles.
Andy blushed this time and kicked Vic’s leg. “Shut up and get up. Customers are coming.”
“Yes sir, Captain Batman, sir!” Vic got up and saluted Andy. I giggled some more.

“Vic, you’re such a dork.” “You know you love me for it.” He kissed my cheek and winked at me.

“I really do.” I smiled and held his hand in mine.

Things can’t be any more perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sadly, this story is coming to an end. D:
But I leave it to you all to decide if I should make a sequel or not, and what it should be about.
You all are so amazing and I thank you for reading this! One more chapter my lovelies! <3
Title credit: "Hold On Till May" --Pierce The Veil