Status: In Progress

Over the Limit

Not Planned For

"Hey Randy wake up." Randy was on his back so I was straddling his hips and leaning down so I could whisper in his ear. "Randy." I whispered and then kissed his neck and then his shoulder.

"What?" He mumbled.

"I'm hungry." I got off of him and sat on the bed cross legged.

He sat up and sighed. "You're like Alanna."

I kissed him, straddling his lap, his hands went to my thighs and then I pulled back. "Oh yeah?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

He smiled, "Maybe not."

He pushed me down on the bed so I was on my back and he was on top of my. He bit my neck playfully causing me to laugh. "No, don't. I don't need a mark for RAW."

He laughed and looked down at me. "Just branding you mine."

I laughed, "As if people don't already know that." I pushed him off of me. "Now go get dressed so we can get something to eat."

Randy and I just headed to the arena and went to catering. We had to see our line up anyways and if I knew Vince we would be wrestling together tonight. Cena, Punk, and Kaitlyn showed up not that long after us and sat at our table.

"So you guys are out in public." Kaitlyn noted.

"Yeah?" I answered confused. "Why is that being noted?" I asked shoving some food in my mouth.

"We had a wager going. John thought you guys would be in your hotel room the rest of the time shacking up. Punk said that you guys would show up right in time for RAW. And I told them you would be here like the rest of us." She smiled. "So that's an extra 200 in my pockets that I would thank you for."

"We probably would have stayed in the room 'shacking up' until we were done in this town but I was hungry." I joked.

I must have caught Randy by surprise because he spit out the water he was drinking. "Hell if I knew that was an option I would have ordered room service."

“You guys are like frickin newlyweds.” Aj sat down grumpily. Everyone stared at her. She usually was usually the one bouncing off the walls with happiness. She also looked like crap.

“Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed or something?” John commented first.

AJ sighed and sniffed, “No, I just found out I have a match with Queen Bitch Eve tonight and I feel like utter crap.” She put her head down on the table. “I think I’m getting a cold or have the flu.” Her voice was muffled by the table.

Everyone except me scooted away from here like she had some sort of plague. It was quite funny. Big tough wrestlers scooting away from someone because they were sick. I sighed and rolled my eyes, “I’ll go get you some Gatorade and oranges.” I rubbed AJ on the back, comforting her.

“Thanks.” She said with her head still on the table.

I walked up to the catering table and grabbed a blue Gatorade and right as I was reaching for an orange when someone started talking to me. “I would congratulate you on your engagement but that would be a lie. What did he get you knocked up or something? Or is it just a ploy to raise your guys’ popularity?” I knew right away that it was Dean Ambrose.

“Are you serious?” I said turning to him. “I have a sick friend and a full schedule so I don’t have time to deal with your crap. So if you would excuse me I have to be on my way.” I grabbed an orange and turned away but Dean grabbed my arm and spun me around.

“You don’t have to be such a bitch about it. Why don’t you just answer my question?”

“Is there something going on here?” A familiar Irish accent came from behind me.

I pulled my arm away, “Nothing I can’t handle, Sheamus.”

Dean looked from me to Sheamus, probably debating whether he should say something. “You best be on your way.” Sheamus warned him and Dean obeyed.

“Thanks for your help Sheamus. He has a habit of harassing me.”

“No problem, you might want to talk to Vince about him.” He replied.

I shrugged my shoulders, “Like I said nothing that I can’t handle. I have to get these to AJ. See you around.” I smiled and headed back to the table.

When I got to the table everyone was talking about their Thanksgiving plans and Randy was looking at me, confused. “Here you go AJ.” I set the orange and Gatorade down in front of her and took my seat next to Randy.

“What was that about?” Randy asked quietly so the others couldn’t hear.

“Dean just being a jackass.” I shrugged. “It’s okay Sheamus helped.”

Randy grabbed my arm gently and looked at it. “He left marks, Ana.”

I looked down and saw red finger marks on my arm. I shrugged my shoulders, “Don’t worry it’s nothing I can’t handle.”

“I think you should go to Vince.” Randy repeated what Sheamus had said. “He doesn’t appreciate people man handling his talent.”

“I’m fine Randy.” I said and gave him a quick kiss on the lips to reassure him that I was telling the truth.

“Fine but next time something happens I’ll go to Vince myself. Deal?”

I nodded, “Deal.”

***

The way Vince dealt with the engagement was to make Randy and I as busy as possible. Monday we were to start off RAW with Miz TV and then main event it in a tag team match: me and Randy against John and the Miz. Then Tuesday we had a photo shoot for some magazine. Probably to earn good PR for WWE.

“Are you almost done?” Randy asked, coming into my dressing room.

I was standing in front of my mirror checking to make sure I looked good. I had on a red dress that was very professional but still showed off my awesome curves and a pair of black heels that would probably cause me to fall to my doom. Good thing Randy would be there to catch me before I fell flat on my face. “How do I look?” I asked turning towards him.

“Beautiful.” Randy smiled. He had on his black and gold ‘strike first’ tee shirt and a pair of jeans.

I walked up to him and put my phone in one of his front pockets. “Good. Now let’s go before we’re announced.” I walked past him and out my door.

“So the biggest news ever to hit WWE has been the engagement of The Viper, Randy Orton, and the current GM of Raw, Ana Ryan. There have been many questions circling around this. Is it legal? Is it a publicity stunt? How can such a hot girl agree to marry him? So to answer some of the more burning questions and more, I would like to invite the two love birds out to the ring. Come on out Randy and Ana.”

Randy’s music started and we walked out to the ring together earning some cheers and boos. When we got to the ring Randy lifted the rope for me. We were handed mics and Miz waited until the noise calmed down before talking. “Would you guys like to take a seat?” The Miz asked.

“I think we’re the first people to actually sit down on these.” I joked sitting down on a leather love seat next to Randy. “Most people just throw them.”

The Miz laughed, “I think I might actually like you.”

“You might want to remember that when I RKO you later.” I said sweetly.

“Oo…and she bites. Now I know why you chose her Orton.” He smirked at Randy.

“Are you done flirting with my fiancée or would you like to continue? Either way I see an ass kicking in your future it’s just a matter of when.” Randy said acting annoyed.

“Maybe sofas weren’t the smartest thing to put up here.” I said looking around at the Miz TV ‘set’. “So what are the questions you had for us?” I asked changing the subject.

“So fraternizing with the talent? Is that allowed? I mean I’ve seen GMs fired for less.”

“I’ve looked at my contract and there’s nothing in it that says I can’t.” I answered with a shrug like it was no big deal.

“And what does Big Man McMahon say?” The Miz asked.

“He couldn’t be more happier for us.” Randy answered. “Like I said at Survivor Series, he approved of it.”

“So you two are perfectly happy?” The Miz asked with a smirk.

“Of course we are.” I answered.

“Well that’s interesting because we have some pictures here. Put them on the jumbo screen.” The Miz said and everyone’s attention went to the screen. On it were pictures of me and walking in the mall on my birthday. Where did they get these pictures? They weren’t in the script?

“Punk is one of her good friends.” Randy said coming to my defense. “He took her to the mall for her birthday.”

“Oh really?” The Miz said and the picture changed to me and Punk going out to his car dressed up nice for my party.

“He was taking me to my party.” I answered not impressed.

“Why wasn’t Randy taking you?” The Miz asked.

“Because I was setting up for it.” Randy answered. “Is this all because this is ridiculous.” He said actually sounding mad. “How can you accuse her of cheating on me with no real evidence? CM Punk is her good friend and that is it.”

“Really?” Randy and I both nodded. “Really?”

“Yes.” Randy answered.

“Really?” The Miz said again.

“Yes.” I answered annoyed.

“Would good friends do this?” He flipped through pictures of me and Punk in Victoria’s Secrets. Him flinging the thong, me holding up the ones that I was going to buy, us talking and laughing with the cashier and him putting his arm around me as we walked out of the store. “Shopping for lingerie for later I see.”

Randy looked at me pissed, dropped the mic and left the ring. “Where the hell did you get those pictures?” I stood up pissed. How the hell did this turn so bad?

“Is that an admittance of guilt?” The Miz asked standing up.

“No, but I would love to know who the hell is stalking me when I’m out shopping with my friends.” I answered. “Whatever I’m through with defending myself.” I dropped the mic and left the stage.

When I got back stage Randy was in Punk’s face, looking like he was ready to punch him. “You fucked her didn’t you? Didn’t you?”

I got between them and pushed on them, “Are you fucking kidding me!?”

Randy swatted my hand away from him, “Don’t fuckin touch me slut.”

Out of reflex I slapped him. I covered my mouth surprised that I did it but quickly uncovered it. “How dare you call me that!”

“I only call things as I see them.” He said with a disgusted look and then smirked. “It’s okay because I cheated on you with Sam when you weren’t putting out. Now I see why.”

I couldn’t believe what he just said. “What?” I asked my voice cracking. I was hoping I didn’t hear what I just heard. That he didn’t just say he cheated on me.

He smirked, “You heard me.”

I felt like the world was crashing in on me. I couldn’t breathe. How could he do something like that and be so nonchalant about it. “I never cheated on you.” I said trying to catch my breath.

“What is happening here?” I could hear faintly. I thought it was Vince but I wasn’t sure.

“I don’t-I…” Before I could finish my sentence everything went dark.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lol thought I would put this curve ball in because everything was just going along way too happily for my liking ^_^ Hope you enjoyed it ^_^