Status: In Progress

Over the Limit

Not That Kind of Girl

The meeting went great, but took longer than I expected. By the time I got to the hotel I just wanted to sleep. But when I opened the door to my room I could see that somebody had something totally different planned. There were clothes and bottles all over the floor and a group of people around the kitchen table. All of them were wrestlers, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, Layla, Kelly Kelly, Shamus and of course Randy Orton. Randy laid down his cards with a smirked. “What do you know, I won again. Take a drink and strip.”

“You’ve got to be fucking kidding me.” I growled and everyone’s attention turned to me.

“Oh, Ana, you made it. Wait I didn’t tell you where the party was?” He was clearly drunk so he wouldn’t understand how pissed off I was.

“What the hell are you doing in my room?” I asked as I started picking bottles off the floor.

“This is my room.” Randy answered getting up.

“I can clearly sense some tension Randy. I think it’s best if we leave.” Sheamus stood up. He was probably the only one not totally trashed. “I’ll get them out of your hair, Ana.” Sheamus said to me with a sympathetic look.

I sighed and brushed my hair out of my face. “Thank you.”

I helped Sheamus collect the discarded clothes and ushered almost everyone out of the room. Randy just sat at the table looking at me.

“Looks like you’re my roommate.” Randy Orton smirked and stood. He had his shirt off show casing his tanned, toned abs. He was really good looking I had to admit.

I shook my head trying to clear it. I was way too tired for my own good. “Whatever, I’m going to bed.” I walked past Randy, through a door and into my room. We were staying in a suite so there were two bedrooms with an adjoining common room that contained a kitchen, living room and a bathroom.

***
I woke up the next morning to my phone ringing. “Hello?” I answered groggily.

“So I heard Orton’s your roommate. That’s rough.” I pulled my phone away from my ear and looked at my phone screen. It was John Cena.

“Yeah you’re telling me. I walked in on a game of strip poker.” I yawned and sat up. “So what’s up?”

“I was wondering if you wanted to go get some breakfast with me before we hit the road.”

“Um…yeah just let me get showered and dressed. I’ll meet you in the lobby in about half an hour.”

“Sounds good, see you then. Bye.”

I said goodbye back and then hung up my cell phone.

It only took me ten minutes to take a shower and I didn’t bring any clothes in the bathroom because I didn’t think Randy would be up. But I was wrong

When I walked out of the bathroom, I ran right into Randy’s chest, falling on my butt. Luckily I kept a hold of my towel. “Geez, Orton don’t stalk the bathroom door so close.” I stood up and adjusted my towel.

“Me? Maybe you should pay more attention to where you’re walking?” He walked past me and slammed the bathroom door.

“Geez, good morning to you too.” I retorted and then got ready. It was good not having to get all dressed up. I put on a pair of cut off shorts, tee shirt and a pair of converse.

***
John was already downstairs when I got there. “Whoa, Cena, I barely recognized you fully clothed.” I joked. He had on a pair of jeans and a tee shirt with a pair of sneakers.

“I know it’s amazing, I dress like a normal person.”

I laughed, “Come on let’s get something to eat, I’m hungry.”

John smirked and followed me out of the hotel. “So where do you have in mind.” He wrapped his arm around my shoulders, throwing me off. I didn’t exactly expect it to happen but it’s not like it bothered me at all.

“I thought you already had that planned.” I chuckled.

“I came up with the idea to go out to breakfast.” He joked, “Are you telling me you want me to make all of the decisions?”

“Well I guess I can make the decision.” I looked around the street we were on and noticed people staring at us. “I think people are recognizing us.”

“That doesn’t answer the question.”

I rolled my eyes and smirked, “Fine there’s a diner right down the street.”

We walked into the diner and took our seats.

“So who is your travel buddy?” John asked after the waitress served us our food.

“Orton.” I said stabbing at my food maybe a little too violently. “The McMahon’s have a story line involved with us and they want us to work on it.”

“You’re food is already dead, so you can stop stabbing it.” John joked. “He’s not really that bad of a person once you get to know him. What did he do to get you so hot and bothered?”

“I’m not hot and bothered I’m just annoyed.” I answered. I looked up at John and saw that he was waiting for me to go on. “I walked into my hotel room to see him playing a game of drunken strip poker with some of the other wrestlers.”

“I thought you were just kidding about that.” John snickered.

I shook my head, “And then this morning he was stalking the bathroom door so that when I walked out of the bathroom I ran right into him, falling on my ass. He’s lucky that my towel didn’t fall off or there would’ve been a WWE Smack Down in the middle of our hotel room.”

“You walk around with just a towel on?” He smirked like he was trying to picture it.

I shrugged my shoulders, “I wasn’t expecting Orton to be up.”

“Or deep down you were hoping he would be up. Get a little RKO action.”

I smacked him in the arm earning an ‘ow’ and a laugh. “Jerk! I’m not that kind of girl.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I have big plans for this story!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! Please comment it makes me update faster because it makes me write faster!!!