Status: In Progress

Over the Limit

Forgotten Night

The match between Randy and John was awesome. They were neck and neck for most of the match until Randy pulled out the steel chair and hit John in the back of the head. John was down and Randy tried for the cover but it wouldn’t be that easy. John came at Randy with a few elbows to the head and while Randy was dazed, John tried to hit him with a close line but Randy ended up ducking causing Cena to go over the ropes because of his momentum. Randy jumped down from the mat and slammed John’s head into the barrier. Randy smiled at John and was ready for another attack when John kicked Randy’s legs out from under him. Even if it was planned that thing would have knocked the breath out of him. John went for the pin but Orton got out of it. Orton was still a bit out of it so John tried going for the AA but Orton got out of that too. He elbowed John in the back of the head and then hit him with an RKO. And that’s all she wrote. The bad guy won.

“Hey, John. How do you feel?” I asked walking into his locker room. “You know after getting your ass handed to you by Randy.”

“I have a bit of a headache and some minor aches but that’s about it.” John smiled. He was starting to form a goose egg on his head.

I walked over to the first aid kit and took out an ice pack. I hit it against the table, activating it. “Here” I walked over to him and held the ice pack to his head.

“I would love to stay here all night and let you nurse my ego but, we have a party to go to.” John said with a smile. John had planned a celebration for my first day officially on the job.

“They can wait. We should probably be sure you don’t have a concussion.” I said seriously.

John laughed, “I know what a concussion feels like and I don’t have one.” He took the ice pack out of my hand and kissed me. “Now come on.” He grabbed my hand and we headed out.

***
Everyone that was invited to the party was at the hotel room when John and I arrived. John had given Punk on of the keys so that he could get the room ready.

“Surprise!” Punk said like an idiot. “So somebody decided to finally show up to her own party.”

“Shut up, and get me a drink.” I gave him a friendly shove.
***
I woke up the next morning in a bed next to Punk, with close to no memory of the night before. “Oh God what did I do last night?” I mumbled sitting up. I shoved Punk. “Hey Phil. Wake up.” I whispered because I had a horrible headache.

“What do you want?” He mumbled and looked at me. I was still kind of dressed and punk was shirtless. I looked under the covers to see he had shorts on.

“Why am I waking up next to you?” I asked confused. “Whose bed am I in?”

“Did you know you like to make out with guys when you’re drunk?” He randomly noted.

“What does that have to do with last night?”

“Well you made out with John, no problem he’s like your boyfriend or boy toy…whatever. And then you made out with me. Also no problem because John knows we’re friends and I stopped you before it got really hot and heavy because I of course was sober and I’m just a good guy.”

I could feel a blush creeping into my cheeks. “Oh God I’m so sorry.”

He waved it off like it was nothing. “But then all hell broke loose when you kissed Randy. John went all incredible Hulk on Orton. I got you out of there before any more drama could happen. Let’s just hope Johnny Boy and
Good Ol’ Randy don’t remember what happened last night or their ring feud could become a reality.”

“It’s all my fault! I feel like such a slut.” I covered my face in embarrassment.

“One you kissed me on a dare from John and two Randy was the one to initiate the kiss with you. Sure you reciprocated it but anyone with half a brain can tell you’re crazy for Orton.” Punk said sitting up.

I shook my head. “I don’t like Orton.” I said but I couldn’t come up with reasons why. I could come up with reasons why I could one day go out with him. “I’ve created a mess. I have to go back to my room.” I groaned and got up. I found one of Punk’s sweatshirts on the floor and put it over my bandeau and then put my boots on. “I’ll see you later. Hopefully this doesn’t result in a huge feud.”

“You can always go out with me if anything happens. I have to admit you rock at kissing. Plus you look cute when you sleep, even when you drool all over my pillow.” He laid back down, snuggling with his pillow.

I rolled my eyes, “I’ll have to remember that.”

I knocked on John’s door. Hoping to God that he wasn’t pissed at me.

He opened the door, looking groggily. He had no shirt on and just a pair of boxers, leaving little to the imagination. “I was wondering where you went.” He said smugly.

“Um…I somehow ended up in Punk’s room. Nothing happened of course. Except for the fact that I drooled on his pillow apparently.” He didn’t really say anything he just leaned against the door frame and crossed his arms across his chest. A very good pose for him but it definitely meant he was ticked. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair, frustrated. “Listen, I’m sorry about last night even though I have no memory of what happened. I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings. But there is the fact that we’re not even strictly going out yet. We flirt and kiss and spend a lot of time together but it’s not like its official yet. So you can’t exactly be mad at me. Besides from what Punk said you dared him to kiss me and Randy initiated the kiss not me. So please just don’t be mad at me.” He raised one of his eyebrows, questioningly. “Fine! I was stupid and acted like a slut and there’s no excuse. We’re practically going out and I shouldn’t have acted like that. I shouldn’t have drunk that much and…”

Before I could say anything else John kissed me. “I just wanted to see how far you would go.” He smirked and moved out of the door way.

I rolled my eyes and walked into the room. “You’re a jerk.”

I heard the door close and then I felt his arms wrap around my waist. “Join me in bed.” He whispered, kissing my neck. “You can help me feel better about losing to Orton last night.” He unzipped the hoodie and took it off of me. He ran his hands down my arms and placed his hands on my hips, pulling me against his body.

“Mm…if you forgive me for last night.” I turned around and placed my arms around his neck. I kissed, catching his lower lip between my teeth as I pulled away.

He chuckled, “After that I will forgive you for anything.” He kissed me again and then guided me to the bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ana's party outfit

I hope you liked the chapter ^_^