Status: In Progress

Over the Limit

Kisses, Flowers and Backhands

“Are you ready for your first official day of GMing?” John walked into my dressing room where some chick was doing my hair. I could only really see him in the mirror but I could tell he was hiding something behind his back.

I smiled, “A bit nervous. But hey they didn’t put me in heels again.” I stuck my foot out show casing the blue high top sneakers that matched my outfit.

John laughed and walked closer to me. “Well on account of your first day, here.” He pulled his hand out from behind his back and in it was a bouquet of tiger lilies. “They’re not roses but the woman at the shop said that they lasted longer than roses.”

I smiled and took the flowers, “I love them! Lilies are my favorite flower.” I pulled him down to my level and kissed him, earning a gasp from the girl doing my hair.

“Don’t mess up your makeup.” She scolded.

I laughed at her reaction. “Whatever.” I responded to her and rolled my eyes. “You should probably start getting ready too. You’re going up first thing too. Remember?” Randy was going to pick a fight with me and then John was going to defend my honor.

“Fine I’m going.” He smirked and then kissed me again but deeper than the first one.

I pushed him away and snickered, “Go. And don’t forget to wipe that lipstick off.” I joked.

“You guys make my job difficult.” The girl tsked as John left the room.

A few minutes after John left Randy and Alanna appeared in the door way. “Ana!” Alanna ran in and hugged me. The stylist was changing up tools so she wasn’t messing with my hair at the moment.

“Hey Lanna.” I smiled. “I thought you were supposed to go home today.”

“She threw a fit saying she wanted to see your first day of work so Sam decided to stay one more night.” Randy said leaning against the makeup table.

“You’re not going to kiss her too are you?” The stylist commented none too nicely.

Randy looked at her confused but before he could say anything Alanna interrupted. “I got you this.” She handed me a purple daisy. “I remembered that purple was your favorite color.”

“Thank you.” I smiled and put it next to my lilies.

“So who gave you the bouquet?” Randy asked crossing his arms over his chest.

“John.” I answered curtly.

“They’re pretty.” Alanna said trying to peek over the table at them.

I pulled one of the flowers out and handed it to her. “You can have one.”

“Really?” She asked with a big smile on her face as she took the flower.

I nodded, “Yeah.”

“What do you say Alanna.” Randy chimed in.

She looked at her Dad and then back to me. “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.” I replied back.

Randy sighed, “Well we should be getting going. I have to return Alanna to Sam. Good luck.” Randy kissed me on the forehead, catching me by surprise and then left with Alanna in tow.

“Two guys?” The stylist said looking at me in disdain.

I glared at her and got up from the chair, “I think I’ve had enough.” I said and then walked out of the room.

***
I was standing in gorilla position, ready for my entrance, quite nervous. I would be starting RAW out by talking. Of course Randy would interrupt and then John but I would be the first one out.

“Good luck.” CM Punk said startling me.

I jumped like 10 feet in the air and then turned to look at him. “Jesus, you scared me.”

“Jesus? Now that’s a new name for me. I think I kind of like it.” He smirked.

I rolled my eyes, “It’s a figure of speech. And good luck to you too, aren’t you fighting Sheamus tonight?”

“Yeah but at least I don’t really have any lines to say that I can mess up on.”

“Geez, don’t jinx me.” I said with a sigh. “What are you doing after the show?” John had planned this big outing to celebrate my first real day on the job and I wasn’t exactly sure if he had invited Punk yet.

“I’m going to your after party of course.” He said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“Good because it wouldn’t be the same without you.” I smirked.

“Aw I’m touched.” He put his hand over his heart and smiled.

I laughed, “I’m only saying that because I need someone who will make sure I don’t do anything stupid.”

“You mean like Orton.” I smacked him earning an ‘ow’.

“Randy isn’t dumb and besides I’m kind of with John at the moment.” I said with a shrug.

“But you don’t have a ring on your finger. Now do you?” He made a good point but I wasn’t the type of girl to think that way.

“I’m a one guy girl Punk. I don’t tend to sleep around.”

“Yeah unlucky for me.”

I rolled my eyes and smiled, “Whatever, are you going to be my designated watcher or what.”

“Who else can you trust?”

“Thank you.” I said and then my music started playing.

The last thing I heard before I emerged in the arena was Punk saying ‘Don’t trip’.

I strutted my way down the ramp and into the ring. Every time I got in the ring all my nerves went out the window. “Are you guys ready for some wrestling?” I said into the mic that was given to me by one of the crew members. The crowd went wild and I smiled. “Well, I have a whole night filled of sick matches. But I must inform you that after his stunts over the past few weeks I don’t feel that Randy Orton deserves a match.” There were some boos but not too many. “It’ll give him some time to think about what he’s done and maybe teach him how to act.”

After I said that Randy Orton’s theme song came on and out came Randy. He took the mic from someone rather forcefully and started speaking even before he could make it to the ring. “No match for me tonight?” He climbed onto the mat and then ducked under the ropes. “Who are you to deny me a match? You’re just a glorified broad on a power trip.”

“And you’re just a glorified meathead that gets paid to throw temper tantrums, Orton.” I smiled innocently. “But I guess we haven’t met, have we? I’m Ana and I’m your new boss. And I’m going to do everything in my power to make sure you never see another title match.”

“Oh, is that so?” Randy stepped closer to me so there was only like an inch between us.

I stood my ground and nodded, “And if I had it my way you would be fired.”

Randy ‘back handed’ me and I fell to the ground, holding my cheek. I had a look of disbelief on my face. That is when John’s music started playing and John came out.

He slid into the ring and was also handed a mic. "Not only did you hit a girl but you hit our boss." John Cena shook his head in dismay. "Wow, that's classy." He walked over to me and helped me up. "I'm sorry but when it comes to social interaction Orton seems to be stuck in the stone age."

I chuckled, "That's alright he hits like a girl."

John laughed, "I think I might like you." John smirked.

"Will you stop with the flirting." Orton interrupted. "This bitch said she was going to deny me title matches. There is no way she will get between me and what I want."

John turned to Randy and got in his face, "Maybe you think she can't but I sure can."

I got between them and pushed them. "Guys! Don't waste your energy beating on each other now. Because I just decided that tonights main event will be a street fight." I smirked and faced John. "John Cena against..." I turned towards Randy. "Randy Orton. May the best guy win." I shoved my mic at Randy and left the ring.

***
I sat back stage and watched the first match of the night. It was a tag team with Kofi and R Truth against Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara. I had told the McMahons that it would be an awesome match up because of the luchador style and Kofi’s high flying tricks.

“Hey, how’s the face?” Randy asked coming up to me.

I turned toward him and looked away from the screen. “I wasn’t lying when I said you hit like a girl.” I smiled, “You barely touched me, I’m fine.”

Randy nodded, “Well, I have to get back to Alanna and explain to her that I didn’t actually hurt you and that we’re not actually fighting. Sometimes she thinks that what happens is real.”

I nodded and smiled. “If you have any trouble you can come get me.”

He smiled, “Will do.” And then turned and walked away.

I sighed and rubbed my cheek. It actually did sting a little bit but I didn’t want Randy to feel bad about it. It was just a hazard of the job and it’s not the worst thing that has happened in the world of WWE.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm going to write John's and Randy's match I'm just waiting for the next chapter ^_^. Hope you enjoyed this chapter ^_^