Can My Best Friend Really Help me Out of All This?

I'm done...

"Harry... Can you come and pick me up? I... I need to get out of here before he gets back..." I said crying into the phone. I had all my things packed from out of the loft. I lived with my not so very nice and down right abusive boyfriend Travis. This is the third time he has hit me and this time it is really bad. I can't beleive I was so stupid to come back. i took a couple of deep breathes as the line went dead and Harry burst through the door mad as hell. He had Louis and Zayn behind him with Paul as reenforcments. He ran over to me and pulled me into a tight hug as I cried into his chest making his shirt compleatly soaked. I sniffled and wiped my face with my hand. I looked up at Harry all teary and with a black eye. He frowned and kissed my forehead. "I'm stupid Harry... I'm really stupid" He just shut me up by hugging me again. Zayn and Louis grabbed all my things and put them into the car. i stayed in the loft with Harry just hugging me. "You're not stupid babes... You thought he loved you... I'm going to fucking kick his ass for this... no one hurts my best friend ever" He said starting to tense up. I slowly looked up at him being all defensive and i smiled. I think I loved Harry more then a friend but i wasn't sure at that moment. I mean of course I love him, who couldn't?! He was absolutly amazing and he cared for me so much. I leaned up to him and I kiss him on the cheel really close to his lips. i slowly regain my balence. He smiled down at me and picks me up. "Lets get you back to my loft love. You can rest there and stay as long as you want" He said and kissed my forehead carrying me down to the car. We got in and the driver drove off. I was slowly falling asleep listening to Zayn, Harry and louis talk. I had some sort of weird thing wronw with my subconcious. I could hear what people were saying as I slept but never remmebered it. I heard my name as I fell asleep.
"Harry you have to tell Madison... You could have prevented thing you know... Her eye is compleatly black" Louis said sadley staring down at madison. He winced when his eyes met her black eye. "I can't beleive someone would do that to a girl..."

"He's an asshole. I've met him and he's tried to get me away from Madison before. He tried to break us up as friends... I couldn't let that happen I just love her so much" Harry said while stroking Madisons Hair and holding her close. "He's absolutely dead"

"Harry.. for god sake just tell her you love her... Please! Maybe then this guy will leave her alone! you know none of us like to see her get hurt. She is all our friends and It just... It is just terrible..." Zayn said before a ringing phone made them all jump. Harrys pocket vibrated. It was Niall.

"Hello?" Harry said confused.
"Hazz... Travis he.." Niall began
"I know Niall I have her right with me" Harry interupted.
"NO he... He made Kat.. Oh my god" Niall said while starting to cry really hard. "He Hurt Kat bad and tried to make her do things with him... She said no and He hit her harder. I'm in the hospitl with her right now... I knocked travis to the ground" Niall said and the line went silent. Harry was speechless and So was everyone else that could hear the phone call.
"Were on our way there... I hope the bastard is in cus-" Harry began
"He's getting put into prison..." niall finished for him
The last thought Harry had before hanging up was "Thank god for that!" And "I need to tell Madison the truth"
♠ ♠ ♠
I write this at about 3 in the morning when I could not sleep at all. I hope you like the beginning. If you did. Uhmmmm comment. Subscribe. All the goodness :) Ok Love ya all! Oooooo And for anyone who cares for my birthday coming in November my best friend got me marianas trench tickets! i am beyond stoked! Because well for anyone who actually knows my interests I absolutly adore all music. Ok love ya bye nowwww Sleep time xx -Madison