Status: Active

The American Princess

Interrupted

I had finally made it a month in London and I had just left my forensics class. Kels was already at the coffee shop since she only had chemistry today.

I walk out the building and start walking towards the shop. I check my phone and see that I have 2 messages from Niall. The first one he sent an hour ago telling me he had a surprise for me. The second one was sent less than a minute ago. "Turn around."

I stop midstride and turn around. I scan my surroundings and see him leaning on the building I just walked out of. He had on some big sunglasses, a white wife beater, his gray sweatpants and, black tennis shoes. And here I was in jeans and a black v-neck with my hair up in a messy ponytail.

I smile anyway and walk towards him.
"Hey! What are you doing here?" I ask as I stop right in front of him.

"I told you I had a surprise for ya." He says, pulling me in for a hug and took my hand. We went walking towards the main streets and Niall was trying to flag down a taxi.

"I have to tell Kels-"

"I seen her at the coffee hut. She said I can take you and do what I please with you." He says making a suggestive face. I giggle as we hop into a cab. "Driver, to Greenwich Park, please."

I lean on Niall's shoulder and smile. His arm wraps around me and I feel him kiss my forehead.

"You're gonna love this." He whispers into my head.

I look up at him.
"Really now?" I ask still with my smile.

"You're just so adorable." He says.

I just continue to lean into him. We have rarely got to be this close or even hang out, ever since the boys announced the finishing up of the album. Of course Niall had been sending me messages and skyping during or after recordings. Whether it'd be a quick "I hope you have a good day @ school" or a deep conversation, I'd get butterflies. I never thought anyone could do that...well since Jack.

The cab stops, Niall pays the man, and we get out. Niall immediately grabs my hand and leads me to an area in the park, where a blanket, pinic basket, and Liam sit.

"Liam, this is me girlfriend, Adrienna. Adrienna, this Liam." Niall says introducing us.

'Girlfriend? Wow, I like it.'

"So this is the girl you've been running your trap about." Liam says standing and extends his hand. "Don't worry, love, it's all good."

I blush and shake Liam's hand.
"It's nice to meet you." I say.

Liam then turns his attention back to Niall.
"Your 'tar in under the blanket." He says. Liam then waves and goes back the way Niall and I came.

"Now that he's gone," Niall says moving the blanket. "I hope you didn't mind me calling you my girlfriend."

"No, not at all." I say sitting down on the other side of the blanket.

"Good." He says smiling really big. He then takes out his guitar. "Because this is going to be that much more sweeter." And with that, Niall sat in front of me and started to strum "Gotta Be You." He didn't hit all the high notes like Harry, but his voice had me in a trance. Once he finished, I had been crying, like I always so when listening to "Gotta Be You."

"Aw, Adri, don't cry." Niall said wiping away my tears.

"You know I can't help myself with that song." I sniff and smile. Niall puts the guitar back in its case and crawls over to me. He sits right beside me, picks me up, and places me on his lap.

"I know. I wanted to sing something that would touch your soul." He says wrapping his arms around my waist. He then snuggles his face into my neck and my body tingles as I feel his breath on my neck.

"You hungry? 'Cause I'm starvin'!" He says with his chin on my shoulder.

"A bit." I say moving off of his lap so that he can serve us.

Niall reaches for the picnic basket and pulls out wrapped sandwiches. He hands me the one with "Hers :)" written on it.

'It's always the little things he does.'

I unwrapped it to find a ham sandwich with honey mustard sauce on a wheat bun.
"Holy shit you remembered!" I say excitedly.

"Well duh. It was about you and food." He said pulling me closer. "Why wouldn't I remember?"

I look up and meet Niall's ocean blue eyes and almost get lost in them.
"Well, you know about Jack...." I say trailing.

When I told Niall about Jack and his manipulative ways, he promicsed me he'd never treat me like property. The Niall I see, is the Niall I get...even the one time he drunked called me because I texted him that I missed him.

"And I'm pretty sure his arse is in a ditch somewhere." He says then takes a bite of his sandwich. I laugh and lean into him.

We sat there and eat peacefully, well that was until I had gotten honey mustard on my cheek. Niall had already finished his sandwich and looked as he wanted some more. He picked me up and had me straddle his lap. He kisses the honey mustard off and continued to trail kisses down my jawline, until he reached my lips. I had to put my sandwich down so that my arms were free to wrap around his neck.

Niall's hands went to my hips as he begged for an entrance. I let him in and our tongues fought for dominance. Soon, Niall lifted me off his lap and then put me on my back, without breaking the kiss. Our lips were moving in sync and I could feel Niall's excitement on my thigh.

Once he started going to my neck, I heard a click. I thought it was just a bird in the tree behind us, so I let Niall continue with his love bites. I moan, then see a flash and hear another click.

"Ni, I heard something." I say tapping his back. He lifts his head up and squints. I watch his face go from excited to shock and embarrassment.

"Adri, grab the basket. We gotta go." Niall said getting up. He pulls me up and I grab the basket and my bag also. He grabs the blanket and guitar case and we start running back towards the street.

Niall quickly hails us a cab. I get in first as he puts his guitar in the trunk. Once he's in the cab, he shouts an unknown adress and the cabby drives. It was quiet as Niall starts to put the blanket back into the basket.

"Ni," I say. "Who or what were we running from?"

Niall drops his head and shakes it. He then runs his hands through his mostly brown locks then sighs.
"The papparazzi."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yayz! Updated!
I don't know what to say here, but there will be semi sexy stuff going on next chapter...so yea...there's your one and only warning!
I hope you liked this chapter!
Thanks for reading!
--love, Domie.