Status: I'm rewriting this story! Hope you like the changes:)

Imaginary

Don't Go

It was a normal Monday morning. Children and teens were just let out of school, and were all running to make it home on time for their home activities or hanging out with friends.

Ryan walked down the sidewalk, but he didn't look as happy and joyful as he usually did. His head was hung low, his dark hair falling in front of his face, the way he walked, by the looks of it may represent a zombie, not that he cared at the moment.

"Hey, Ry." Ryan didn't look up, already recognizing the voice, nodding to her, letting her know he noticed her.

"Hey, Nikki." Nikki sighed, shaking her head at his condition. Sure, she was devastated of the incident, but, she still wanted to try make everyone think positive.

"Ryan, its not like they told us she's dead-" Nikki stopped short when she saw the sharp glare Ryan shot at her, his glare pierced through her eyes like a knife. She gulped, deciding it was a good idea to keep her lips sealed.

"Look. We need to stay positive. Alex would want us to, she wouldn't want to see you this way." Ryan stopped walking, as did Nikki.

"I know," Ryan spoke, "but, I just," Ryan's hands clenched into tight fists at his sides. Nikki noted that factor, taking a safe step back, knowing now Ryan was when he had his temper outbursts.

"Ry, I'm not asking for an explanation, all I'm asking for you to do, is to cheer up." Ryan did not reply, he just stood there, not obeying Nikki's request, which only made Nikki's frustration grow.

"Damn it, Ryan, thats it. You really need to man up!" Ryan flinched at her sudden outburst, but Nikki did not really care at the moment, all she wanted to do is get the old Ryan back.

"I've been dealing with all your moping and groaning for the past weeks, and I'm just about done with your bull crap! Seriously, this is not you! I know, I'm devastated too about the accident. But think about what Skylar is going through! Alexandria is the only thing she's got for family left! Everyone's sad about it, Ryan, but we've got to stay strong for her! That's the best thing we can do for her now, and you're blowing it!" Nikki took in a deep breath, relief of finally letting out all the stress, frustration, and anger that stayed bottled up within her ever since the accident. While Nikki tried to calm herself down, Ryan pondered on Nikki's words. I mean, she was right, Ryan thought to himself. Ryan sighed, catching Nikki's attention as she waited for him to say something. She knew he was going to yell at her, or say some kind of horrid language to bring her down, knowing him. She inhaled a deep breath, ready for the impact of his words.

"I'm sorry." Nikki stared, wide-eyed at Ryan. She couldn't believe it, he actually apologized? Wow, Ryan must really be a wreck.

"Wait, what? You're apologizing?" Ryan shot daggers at her, before he tore his gaze away from the blond to the sidewalk path.

"Don't get your mind caught up on it. You were right, I was wrong." He mumbled through gritted teeth. Nikki's mouth broke out into a sly grin, before Nikki could make her snide remark, Ryan cut her off.

"You say a comment about that, I promise you that you will regret it." Nikki never made her comment, but still kept that grin on her lips the rest of the walk back home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that this is a VERY short chapter in my opinion, and I am late for updating..I'm sorry.