Status: new; active

Shield Me From the Storms

Epilogue

Six Years Later

A ray of sunlight shining in my face stirred me from a peaceful sleep. I blinked my eyes open, arms tightening around the warm body pressed against my own. I smiled down at a sleeping Dani curled up and pretty much hoarding the blankets. He was adorable; his face slackened in sleep, hair tousled from a night of deep rest. His skin glittered in the sun peeping through the curtains of our floor to ceiling windows, his chest slowly rising and falling from his soft breath. I kissed his forehead and carefully slipped from the bed, creeping to the door and into our flat's main room. Our flat wasn't much, but enough for what we needed. Just to the right of the bedroom was a door that held the bathroom. Stepping outside of the bedroom was the living room. Hard wood flooring turned into plush white carpet, black leather couch, two red velvet arm chairs, glass coffee table, and a flat screen telli set. Dani and I spent most of our nights on that couch watching the telli and wine glasses in our hands.
I set about preparing a pancake and sausage breakfast with coffee and orange juice. I placed it all on a tray, making sure I had Dani's morning medication as well, and carried it to the bedroom, praying I wouldn't trip and drop it all.
Dani slowly stirred awake as I sat on the edge of the bed, balancing the tray in my lap. He rolled over, rousing his hair even more than it already was, and peered up at me through sleep squinted eyes.
"Morning," I whispered.
"Mmm... morning," he mumbled, sitting up with the sheets pooling in his lap. He crossed his arm on my shoulder, placing his chin on top of his forearm. "Are those pancakes?"
I laughed. "Yes. I thought you'd like breakfast in bed today."
He grinned up at me, smooching me on the lips. "Thanks baby."
I handed him a stack of pancakes, sausage, and a cup of coffee. He loved his coffee in the morning, it was almost an addiction. I stuck to the orange juice and a couple pancakes. We ate in somewhat comfortable silence, enjoying each other's company and, of course, the delicious pancakes. When we finished, I took the dishes into the kitchen, happy Dani didn't have a seizure this morning, and quickly wiped them down before returning to the bedroom. Dani was up, slipping on a pair of jeans and a cream sweater.
"Do you have plans for today?" I asked, deciding I'd stick it out in my pajamas for a little bit longer and sat on the edge of the bed. Dani slid into my lap, his knees resting by my hips.
"No, I thought I'd take a break from my book for a couple days."
"Mmm... so when do you think it'll be finished?"
He shrugged, gazing down at his hands in his lap. "Dunno. Couple months maybe."
"Well I can't wait to read the sex scenes."
Dani's cheeks flushed. "Sex scenes?"
"Of course. Dani, it can't be a book about epilepsy without sex."
He laughed. "Really? Are you serious right now?"
"Well... Yes. Don't you remember our first time together, how nerve racking that was for you, for us as a couple? It's a huge milestone in any relationship, but an even bigger one in one like ours. The trust that goes into it, the respect for each other... It's a big deal."
Dani frowned thoughtfully. "I suppose I'll have to add a chapter about that."
I scoffed playfully. "Just a chapter? It should be more like five."
Dani laughed and lightly slapped my chest. "You are a pervert."
My eyebrows arched. "Pervert, huh?" Quick as a road runner, I flipped us onto the bed so that I hovered over him, my lips curled up into a playful smile. Dani's breathing spiked in surprise, his arms above his head. I leaned forward, lips brushing the soft spot on his neck. I heard his intake of breath. "If I remember correctly, you were the one that woke me up at three in the morning by grabbing my crotch."
His cheeks turned scarlet. "So?"
"So...," my palm gripped Dani's jewels through his jeans and I grinned mischievously. "Good morning."
Dani gasped, automatically arching into my hand. He smiled crookedly at me. "Morning." He took the back of my head and brought me down for a kiss. Our lips moved hungrily, my hands making quick work of Dani's jeans and sweater, leaving him deliciously naked beneath me.
Dani rolled us over, straddling my hips and pinning my arms above my head. His hips moved on mine, subtle but amazing. His eyes were blazing, Mage light in a dark corridor, stars next to a dead planet. They looked silver in the shining sun peeping through our windows.
"You gonna ride me, baby?" I asked huskily, eager for it to be true. The friction he was causing on my erection was starting to make my brain fuzzy with lust.
"Mmm... Maybe." He slid down my body, his pink lips finding a nipple and sucking it lightly. He made a path down my chest, along my ribs, past my abdomen, and to the edge of my boxers. They were gone in a flash, my penis standing straight up. My eyes were transfixed on Dani, anxiously waiting for his next move. It was then that I realized he had completely taken control, slipped the authority right from underneath me, but I was okay with that. I liked that he trusted me and was confident in himself enough to take that kind of control. It was endearing and sexy as hell.
A pink tongue licked a slow path up the underside of my cock, swirling around the tip. My eyes rolled to the back of my head, a loud moan escaping my mouth. I felt Dani's smile, his mouth take in my member, his hot moist mouth.... I almost exploded right then.
"Fuck Dani, stop teasing me."
With a final flick of his tongue, Dani slid up my body, taking position on my hips again. Two of his fingers were in his mouth and he sucked them good before reaching back and inserting a finger into his hole. Holy shit, was he stretching himself for me?
I felt my jaw slacken, my dick twitch at the sight. "Goddamn it, you are so sexy."
He just smiled at me, a second finger sliding in. My hands roamed his thighs, his chest, I started to pump his long cock in my hand. His teeth suck into his bottom lip, eyes closing in pleasure.
Suddenly, he took his fingers out and sat on my dick. I shouted in surprise, hips thrusting upwards automatically. Dani lost his balance, falling forward a little and allowing me to slide deeper inside him. We both groaned at the feeling, my hands moving to palm his back, arms tightening around his body protectively.
After a couple thrusts, I rolled us over again, wrapping Dani's legs around my waist. Our gazes met, I kissed his lips as I pulled out and thrust back in, deeply. Dani arched, his moan music to my ears.
"Let's make a baby," he whispered.
I stopped mid thrust, eyebrows furrowing in confusion. "What?"
"I want a baby."
"Dani, we can't -."
" I know. I know. I just... Can't we pretend? We both know I'd be the motherly one, anyway."
"You really want a child? Now? I just started working as a vet, you're still figuring out what you want to do."
"I want to be a father. Now. Please."
"We're not even married."
Dani's hands cupped my face and pulled it down. His eyes were swimming with emotion. "Marry me?" He whispered.
I felt my heart stop. He just proposed to me in the middle of love making, but somehow I couldn't give a damn. "Yes," I whispered back. "Yes."
Our lips met, tears of happiness mingling on our cheeks.
Dani leaned back after several moments of bliss. "Now, please, before I go insane, fuck me, your fiancé, into oblivion."
I grinned, leaning back myself, taking Dani's hips, and slowly pulling out. "As you wish." And thrust back in, reveling in Dani's scream of pure pleasure.