Status: ***ING DONE :-)

Why Do Good Girls Like Bad Guys?

Can't You See?

I opened the drawers to grab more t shirts for Jacky. "I'm going to miss you, you know?" I said as I threw the clothes on his bed.

"I'm going to miss you too, Ari." he exclaimed as he pulled me into a tight hug. "it's going to be strange not having you with me all the time. I'm going to be lonely.."

"you be only? Are you kidding? I'm going to be alone in the empty house.." I said sadly.

I didn't want him to leave. I love my brother to death. He's going to leave me for about 6 months. What was I going to do?

"you won't be alone. You still have your friends and mom and dad." he said slowly.

"it just won't be the same without you.." I was dreading this. I wish he didn't have to go. The band he plays guitar for, Falling In Reverse, was amazing and I wanted them to reach the top. Just not without me by his side.

"you'll be fine Ari. I promise to send you pictures of everywhere we go. I will make sure to call you regularly and everything. Don't ever forget I love you."

"I love you too.." I grumbled.

"cheer up, sis. Its going to be alright."

We had small talk for the next hour while I had helped him pack. Tomorrow afternoon, he would be boarding a plane, and on the way to Los Angeles. Abandoning our hometown of Denver, Colorado. It wasn't so much of the fact he was leaving. It was that I was afraid he was going to forget me and our parents and all the memories we had here. It's going to be really different without him.

"looks like we're done packing" he said satisfied.

"yeah, looks like it" I said, frowning.

"oh come on Ariana. Don't be upset"

I started tearing up. "it's okay, Jacky. I'm fine." I tried to tell him, wiping my eyes. "it's late, I'm going to bed. And Don't you dare leave tomorrow without waking me up and saying bye." I told him pointing my finger, as I was walking to the door.

"I would never do that. Night Ari."

I went down the hall to my room. I had to get out of these clothes. I picked up my red pajama shorts and my Black Veil Brides tank and took them to the bathroom. I took off my skinnies and my t shirt and slipped on my night clothes. This was way more comfortable. I needed to take my makeup off, so I got a rag out from under the sink and wet it. I walked to my bed slipping my headphones in as I laid down.

I put on 'When You Can't Sleep At Night' by Of Mice & Men. This song usually helps me get to sleep when I can't. And sure enough, after the first minute or so, I was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's so short! i will update a longer one. comment/subscribe/recommend if you like it and want me to keep writing.~
Savannah c: