Status: ***ING DONE :-)

Why Do Good Girls Like Bad Guys?

Oh no

I gently fluttered my eyes open to see Ronnie laying next to me; drool spilling from his mouth and hair sticking up in every direction. He looked adorable, I must say. I managed to scoot out of the bunk without waking him. I slipped inside the bathroom and locked it. I flicked the lights on and look in the mirror. I looked a mess. I turned the hot water on and stepped inside after shedding my clothes off. The warm water felt too good to get away from. Thoughts of these past two weeks came into my mind. Me and Ronnie are officially dating I guess you could say. After that night where he sung me that song, he’s been the best. He posts pictures of us on Instagram all the time. I liked that. He was always the sweetest. He always introduced me on stage at different cities as his “beautiful girlfriend”. I blushed at the thought. After standing there a good while, I decided to get the shower over with.

I wrapped the towel around my body and started to walk to my bunk to get my clothes, makeup, you know. Just the normal stuff.

“Why are you up so early?” I heard the familiar voice from Ryan call.

I pulled out my phone to check the time. “It’s eight twenty-seven, Ryan.”

“Yeah, I know. That’s fucking early.” he said with a laugh.

Chuckling to myself, I stepped back into the bathroom to get ready for today. It’s their day off, I wonder what we’re doing. I hummed the beat to City Lights by Motionless In White as I applied my simple makeup of foundation and eyeliner. I didn’t really feel like doing my normal makeup. I put toothpaste on my toothbrush and stuck it under the water. I slowly brushed my teeth while trying to pull my jeans on. After finishing up, I went to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water. Unfortunately there was none, so I just settled for grape juice. Jacky came walking in right as I sat down.

“What’s up, bro?” I questioned. He mumbled something and sat down. “Jacky, what’s bugging you? You’ve been acting like you’re pissed off at me for two weeks and I don’t remember doing anything..”

“It’s nothing.” he replied in almost a whisper.

“Jacky tell me.” I demanded.

“I don’t think you should be with Ronnie. I mean, I love him. He’s my best friend. But, Ari. He’s been to jail. And you guys are like, ten years apart! I don’t think it’s good for you to be close to him like that. He might hurt you.” He said lowly. I just stared in shock.

Right as I was about to argue, both of our heads shot up as we heard the bus door slam. “What the hell was that?” Ryan said, looking at us with confusion in his eyes.

We both got up and went to see what happened. I stepped off the bus after Jacky, after me was Ryan. We all noticed Ronnie walking off, up the street. Oh no. He heard Jacky.
“Mate, what are you doing?” Jacky yelled at him.

“Fuck off, Jacky.” Ronnie said, not even looking back.

I don’t know what made me do this but I slapped Jacky and took off running after Ronnie, not caring to see the expression on my brother’s face. I caught up with him and grabbed his arm.

“Ronnie..” I began. “Don’t listen to Jacky. I’m sure as hell not.”

“I can’t believe he said that. He think’s I’m gonna hurt you.. Ariana, I would never do anything like that. You know that..”

“I know, I know. Don’t listen to him. He’s just trying to protect me.”

“Do you think I’m too old for you?” He questioned.

I hesitated before I replied, “No. I turn twenty in a few days. Ronnie, forget anything Jacky said.”

“Okay..” He said as he wrapped me in a tight hug.

We walked back to the bus, hand in hand. As we stepped onto the bus, we saw a very angry Jacky sitting in the living area with a huge red spot on his cheek. Damn, I hit him hard.

“So, what was that about?” Ryan questioned.

“Why don’t you ask Jacky.” I retorted.

Ryan looked up at Jacky. By the time he started, me and Ronnie laid back in our bunk. I cuddled up against his shirtless body. The warmth of his body gave me comfort and delight. We laid there in silence before he finally spoke up.

“I wouldn’t dream of hurting you, Ariana.”

“Ronnie, I know. You’re amazing. Always know that.” I said, looking up into those gorgeous chocolate eyes.

“What he said just bothers me.. I can’t believe he thinks that.”

“I know. And he has no reason to be sticking his nose into my relationships.”

“True. I-”

“GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! HOW THE HELL DID YOU FIND ME?!” Ronnie and I both jumped out of our bunk at the sound of Jacky’s voice echoing through the bus.

“Oh, hell no.” I said more to myself than to anyone else.

Holy shit. This cannot happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah, i haven't updated in a while. i have no motivation for this story at all.. i haven't really had anyone give me feedback.. but, here's an update for those who read it. it's a cliff hanger. who is Jacky yelling at?
love those who read! give me some feedback, please. i'll love you more. <3
Savannah~