Status: ***ING DONE :-)

Why Do Good Girls Like Bad Guys?

Shit's Going Down

~Ariana~

“Janelle, what the fuck are you doing here?” I demanded. I can’t believe she wanted to show up now. After all that. No. Fucking. Way.

“That’s none of your damn business, bitch.”

“How about you get your slutty ass of this goddamn bus before I make you.” I said, balling my fists up at my sides.

“Oh, fuck off Ariana. Why I’m here doesn’t concern you.” She flipped me off.

“But it concerns my brother. He’s family, when something involves him, it involves me too. So, how about you back the fuck up and go back to where you came from, huh? Nobody wants you here!” I stated, enraged.

“Did I fucking ask you, bitch? Didn’t think so. Get the fuck out of my way. I’m here to see Jacky.”

By now, everyone was just standing around watching in shock and confussion. I’m suprised this whore had the balls to show up here. First of all, how the fuck did she find us? She started to walk towards me to get to Jacky, but I wasn’t going to let her.

“Uhm, excuse me.” She said giving me the snobbiest look.

“No, how about you get the fuck off this bus. Like I said, nobody wants you here.”

She reached her arm out and slapped me. Hell no. Before I knew what I was doing, I was on top of her, beating her with my fists anywhere I could hit. I wasn’t going to stop until I heard something crack. I kept swinging as Ronnie tried to get me off, but I wasn’t going to let him.

“Get. Off.” She said in pants of air, trying to swing on me. But I wasn’t letting her.

I finally heard the satisfying sound of a bone breaking. I got up, only to notice her on the floor covered in blood.

“That’s what you get for fucking with family, cunt.” I said, spitting on her body and walking off the bus.

I walked far up the street until I reached an alley. I know it’s not the best idea so sit in an alley. But I decided to anyway. I don’t think it would be recommended to walk into a store or something, covered in a shit load of blood that isn’t even mine. Not ideal.

I sat on the ground and leaned on the cool wall. Why had Janelle come? How? This bitch deserved this beating long ago. Fuck her and the lies she told. I took off the blooded shirt, and left my tank top on. I decided I should probably head back. I got up and started to walk.

~Ronnie~

I sat in shock, watching Ariana get up and leave after beating the shit out of this girl. I had no idea who she was. She just looked like a slut. Made me sick. I went to go after Ariana, but was pulled back by Jacky.

“Let her go. She’ll be back soon.” I nodded.

Jacky pulled up the beat up girl and sat her up straight on the floor.

“Alright, what are you doing here, Janelle?” Jacky questioned.

She started sobbing but I couldn’t tell if it was from the beating Ariana just gave her, or something else.

“Jacky.. I... I love you. You know that, right?”

Woah.

“Fuck off, Janelle. It’s been almost three years. You cheated on me. You never loved me. You used me. Plenty of times. The only reason we were together so much was becasue I thought I loved you. I soon realized, I was wrong. So fucking wrong.” He shook his head.

“Jacky, you don’t understand. I seriously do lo-”

“Save it. and get the fuck off the bus. I don’t care how you got here, how you found me, why you came, just get the fuck off. Now.”

“Jack-”

“NOW!”

I’ve never seen Jacky so upset and pissed before in my life. Never. He’s always been quiet. Never really talked, or got upset. This was something totally new. For me, and probably the rest of the guys.

She stood up to walk out before she turned around and said, “Before I go, I need you to know something..” She bit her lip.

Jacky looked up, “What?” Venom in his voice.

“You have a daughter, Jacky.”

My eyes widened as I looked over to Jacky, whose eyes were wide too.

“No. No I don’t. You cheated on me. How the fuck do you know it’s mine?! How, dammit?!”

“I had DNA tests with the other guys I slept with but they all came back negative. Jacky, I know. I should have never cheated on you. I’m sorry. I’ve been looking for you for a while to tell you. I could just never find you until now. She’s beautiful, Jacky. She has your eyes and accent. Her name is Jessica. She’s just like you.”

Jacky just shook his head. “I don’t believe you. No.”

“Then come get a DNA test with me, if you want.”

Jacky pulled a pen off the floor and wrote his number on her hand. “Text or call me when you get cleaned up, go to a motel or something. Today’s our day off so we can go today.”

She gave Jacky an apologetic smile. “Thank you.”

“Yeah.”

She stepped off the bus and I heard a car crank up and leave.

“Uhm, dude. What the actual fuck?” Ron said.

Jacky sighed and said, “Long story.”

“Well, we have time..”

Jacky began to tell us about when he was in high school, he met her. Thought he found the girl of his dreams. They we’re together for a year until he walked in on her cheating. They got back together and did the same about four times. She’s a lying slut, basically.

“Wow.”

We heard the bus door open and our heads shot up. It was Ariana. Thank God, she’s okay. I ran up and hugged her.

“I’m gonna go take another shower.” She said simply.

I nodded and kissed her head.

What an eventful day so far.. Wonder what else will happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
hehehehe. love you all <3
Savannah~