Status: ***ING DONE :-)

Why Do Good Girls Like Bad Guys?

The Big Day

*Ariana's POV*

~three years later~

I placed the white veil over my head with the help of my mom. Today was the day. Today was the day I am dedicating my life to the man I love, Ronald Joseph Radke.

"you look beautiful, dear. Your father would be so proud." mom said, patting me on the shoulder.

I gave her a warm smile in return. My stomach was exploding with those fucking butterflies or whatever. I was nervous. My brother stepped in the room.

"you look great, sis." Jacky said, kissing my cheek. "ready, Mrs. Radke?"

"yes, but I'm not Mrs. Radke quite yet."

He hooked his arm with mine and we set off out the door. Jacky had decided he wouldn't stay with Janelle, thank God. But he does take care of Jessica and visits her as much as possible. He's a pretty solid dad.

We reached the doorway and stood beside Jessica, waiting for her to walk down the aisle, throwing the petals out. Jacky told her to go and so she did. She was the cutest little flower girl ever. After a few moments, the music started playing. And not the normal wedding music, of course. We had Sleeping With Sirens play "If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn". The same song Ronnie had sang to me on our first date. I smiled to myself thinking back to that day.

Me and Jacky started to slowly walk down the aisle. I looked through the veil and saw Ronnie wearing the biggest grin I've ever seen him show.

We reached the step and Jacky hugged me before walking to the other side of Ronnie. All the guys were standing over there. Ronnie lifted my veil from over my face and he grabbed my hands as the preacher started to speak about all marriage stuff.

In all honesty, I really wasn't paying attention. I was staring into Ronnie's big, chocolate eyes. The were so dreamy. He got to the part about the vows, so we both said our vows, not breaking eye contact once.

"Do you, Ronald Joseph Radke, take Ariana to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." Ronnie said.

"And do you, Ariana Jade Vincent, take Ronald to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"great, you may now kiss the bride."

I leaned in and we connected our lips. Still the same fiery passion as the first time we kissed. I could not be more in love with this man. He is everything to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally done holla~
I hate this story with a passion so yeah. Probably gonna write a Motionless In White story pretty soon yup.
Goodbye fellows.
Savannah~