Moonlight Lovers

Second Dream, but Frank not Mikey

FRANK’S POV (oh no another dream, woot woot)

“SHIT”I screamed as I took off running away from the gunshots. DAMN IT, midnight (why is it always midnight) I looked at my cell phone. I tried dialing Gerard’s number, I couldn’t get a signal. Then I tried Mikey’s cell. No signal. The house phone maybe. “We’re sorry the number you have dialed is not a working number…” the same thing over and over again. Ok first I’m being shot at for no damn reason, and now no phone is working.

“Ciao amore” a voice purred in my ear. The perfect roll of the tongue, the silk voice, it had to be Spike. I turned around and she wasn’t there. More gunshots were heard. DAMN IT. I took off running down an ally. The stupidest thing to do. Oh and guess what I ran strait into a dead end.

“Siete paura” the same voice purred in my ear. My heart almost burst. Then she was gone. I turned around and saw a shadowy figure blocking the only exit, than there were two than four. SHIT they’re coming after me for some reason. All of a sudden there was just one, and the body shape was very feminine.

“Spike?” I called out. There was then a scream. An unearthly scream, like that of a soul fleeing this world. And the figure disappeared without a trace. I started cautiously walking out of the ally, and was halfway there when I was forced against the nearest wall. I closed my eyes waiting for the worst, until someone forcefully placed their lips to mine. I opened my eyes and there she was. Spike was kissing me. Her eyes fully open and alert. They were the most amazing thing I had ever seen. Her eyes were emerald green with icy blue surrounding the green. Her hands moved from my shoulders to my hair, pulling me closer to her. I kissed her back, letting my tongue collide with hers. I pulled away.

“Spike?”

“Si?” she asked

“Never mind” I responded. Pulling her back, connecting my lips with hers. It was amazing. I suddenly got butterflies in my stomach. Was this love or lust. She began kissing down my neck stopping and sucking at certain parts of my neck. I did everything I could not to start moaning. I knew that’s what she wanted. I slipped my arms down to her waist pulling her closer to my full on erection. I suddenly flipped us around. She was now against the wall. She almost let out a moan. And she smiled with satisfaction. I began kissing down her neck just as she had done. I stopped at the place on her neck where her pulse was barely detectable. I sucked and gently bit that part of her neck. She put her arms around my waist, bringing us closer. We both moaned each others name at the same time.

------------

“Frank wake up!” I woke up with someone shaking me.

“What?” I asked really flustered at the person waking me in the middle of one of the best dreams I have had in years.
“Its time to get up” Mikey’s voice answered. I opened my eyes and saw Mikey standing beside the bed shaking me.

“ok okay I’m awake” I said sitting up “What time is it anyway?” I asked.

“Its 6:30 at night”

“How long was I asleep?”

“Around 10 hours”

“WHAT! AND NO ONE WOKE ME UP!” I screamed getting to my feet “Its Sunday we have school tomorrow!”

“We tried waking you up, you had this goofy smirk on your face and occasionally moaned, it was creepy. And we already called your parents, they said it was ok if you stayed another night”

“so I’m going to school with you guys tomorrow?”

“Yep” he replied “be ready by 7, Spike is also going with us” At that I lit up.

“Ok” I said “wake me up at 6” I said laying back on the bed and falling into another sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
ciao amore=hello love

Siete paura=you scared?

Si=yes