‹ Prequel: Shot Me Out of The Sky
Status: SLOWLY active.

You're My Kryptonite

One

It is now December 27th. The boys left 4 months ago. And now, me and Sam are on a plane to London to spend 3 weeks with the lads.

I should be totally excited right? Well I'm not. And there is one reason for that... Louis.

I haven't talked to him about the kiss. Why did he kiss me? Since when did Louis like me like that? I don't know.

I talked to Lou occasionally, you know, like when I was skyping with one of the other boys and he just happened to be there, and we pretended like everything was alright. But everything wasn't alright.

Harry is his best friend, and he kissed me. And I didn't even attempt to break the kiss. Was that considered cheating? I don't know.

I didn't tell anybody about the kiss, except for Sam. And I made her swear she wouldn't tell anyone, not even Niall.

For the past four, months she has constantly told me I need to tell Harry, but I have to talk to Louis first. And I decided talking in person would be better than via text message.

You're probably wondering what has happened with everyone in these past four months.

Sam and Niall are still cute and happy.

Liam and Danielle are still going strong.

Zaynie is now dating Perrie Edwards from Little Mix. They are adorable.

Harry and I are perfect.... except for the fact his best friend kissed me and I kind of liked it.

And Louis...is fine I'm assuming.

I sighed loudly, and Sam gave me a knowing look.

"Ready to face your demons?" She asked.

"Hell no." I mumbled.

"Ready or not. Cause we are landing in like, a minute." We landed about 5 minutes later. And we walked into the airport, we saw 5 people holding up a huge sign.

The sign said "SAM AND TAYLOR, HURRY UP. NIALL IS HUNGRY." I laughed out loud when I saw the sign.

They must have spotted us because next thing I know I was on the ground with Harry on top of me.

"Ow, damn Harry." I said, laughing and hugging him.

"Oh god I've missed you." He said. He helped me up.

I hugged Zayn, then Liam, then Niall, then I came to Louis....

"Hey, Lou." I said, putting on a small smile as I higged him.

"We need to talk later." He whispered before breaking the hug. I nodded before turning back to the rest of the group and faking a smile.

That was a conversation I'm definetley not looking forward too.
♠ ♠ ♠
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL. Hellllllo sequel.

Is this the signs of a love triangle?!?!? Subscribe & find out :)

happy labor dayyyy!
xoxoxoxo.