‹ Prequel: Shot Me Out of The Sky
Status: SLOWLY active.

You're My Kryptonite

Two

I watched Taylor smile a fake smile, then we were whisked off with the boys. The only answer I got from Niall when I asked where we were headed was ‘food’ of course. Taylor, and the guys, might think Niall and I are all perfect, but we fought almost every day for the last three months. I didn’t tell Taylor, she was facing her own problems with the whole Louis kissing her thing.

As I sat seated next to Niall in Liam’s car, we pulled to a stop in front of the infamous Nando’s, Niall’s favorite restaurant. To keep our ‘front’, Niall grabbed my hand as I climbed from the car and walked into the restaurant with me. I don’t know how much longer I can take this cold shoulder.

Niall ordered half the menu, as Zayn told me he always did, and we sat at a table. Soon, Niall’s buffet was brought out. Apparently, Niall gets special privileges in Nando’s because he spends so much there, like sit down service. They also call him Sir Niall, as per his (joking) request.

Since Niall had so much food, I reached for one little fry. He allowed my hand to be two inches away before he snapped at me. “You could ask you know. You may be my girlfriend, but I thought you had manners!” He pulled his food farther away from me and I mumbled a meek sorry. The boys and Taylor all gave me looks, but I ignored them all and pulled out my cell phone instead. Texting my coworkers, that I didn’t like, would be more fun than trying to explain Niall and I to everyone.

Hushed conversation began, and I could tell everyone thought that Niall was going to explode on them next. Sighing, I tucked away my phone, our friends don’t deserve this treatment. “Niall, can I talk to you outside?” He glared at me straight away.

“Can’t you see I’m eating?” Glaring back, I refused to back down.

“You can come back to it. Outside, now.” I stood and he followed, though I could tell it was begrudgingly. I didn’t know what I was going to say to him, but I knew that I had to say something. Once we were outside and away from Nando’s, it was my turn to explode. “What has been wrong with you these past few months? I breathe too loudly on skype and you scream at me or stop the call. You snapped at me in there, you’ve never cared if I take a little bit of your food before! And you haven’t kissed me once, what did I do?”

He stared blankly at me and I lost it. I began to sob hysterically into my hands, facing away from him so I wouldn’t have to look at him. “I don’t know why you even came.” His voice was hushed just enough to be heard only barely above my sobs. “I know you’re cheatin’. I saw the pictures. Then you’ve got the nerve to come all the way out ‘ere and act like ya done nothin’.” My sobs slowly faded as I listened to the hurt in his voice. “I wanted to kiss ya, I wanted to hug ya and not be angry,but ya cheated and ya didn’t say you’re sorreh. You won’t even face me and admit it.” Slowly I turned back to him, wiping my tears as I went. “ The only reason I didn’t dump ya was so I could do it in person.” Without giving him the chance to finish, I found my voice.

“I never cheated on you! The only people I’ve even seen since you left is Taylor and the people I have to work with. Yeah, I hugged Roost because he was leaving and he is gay. He was my best friend at the hole and then he moved to be with his boyfriend. I’m sorry I hugged my gay, taken best friend that was leaving. I didn’t know it was a crime.” I took a deep, shaky breath. “Niall, I would never cheat on you. Honest to goodness, I love you, you blonde leprechaun. All I did while we were apart was miss you. All I thought about was you, and I never once thought about dumping you because I knew that no matter what, no one could be better than you.

“If you wanna break up, I understand. Just lets have one day of peace so I can visit, because I want to see the guys too but not if we’re broken up. Plus one day will give you time to think about what you want.” I saw his mind working. “Go back inside and eat, I’ll be in soon.” At the mention of eating, he perked up and ignored me completely to rush inside and pick up where he left off. As soon as he was gone I collapsed to the floor, sobs wracking my body.

I may not have known Niall long, but I did know that when he makes up his mind, he doesn’t change it. Nothing will be the same after this.
♠ ♠ ♠
So! My first chapter in this new story. I didn't want Taylor to have all the dramatic fun! I don't know where I'm going to take this to be honest. Who knows?

Please comment and let us know what you think!

By the way, can you guys believe the boys won 3 VMAs? *squeal* Also, what does everyone think of their new hair-do's? I think they look rather spiffy (good)!