‹ Prequel: Shot Me Out of The Sky
Status: SLOWLY active.

You're My Kryptonite

Eleven

After my night with Taylor and Louis, which was incredibly awkward, I went home early. Niall had left me a message on my phone, and so did Zayn. Niall’s message was mostly saying he was sorry. He also invited me to come back to his and we would spend the day together. Zayn’s message was more personal. He told me that his girlfriend broke up with him, and that he was going to stay with Liam for a little while, since he was going through something similar since he and Danielle split.

I managed to walk through the front door just before Zayn left. “Zaynie-poo, are you alright? I got your message and practically ran over here!” Zayn sniffled and hugged me close to his chest.

“Its for the best though. I mean, isn’t that what everyone says when they break up?” I chuckled softly before leading Zayn to sit on the couch.

“Most people say that, yeah, but I say, it really sucks. Breaking up sucks and it makes you closed off and hurt. You can look at it however you like, but personally, when I get dumped I surround myself with the people that love me. Like Taylor. And you and Liam. I want my happy Zayn back, so do whatever it takes, but just know that I’m always here for you. Besides Niall, you’re my closest guy friend.” I kissed his forehead softly. “Do you have to head over to Liam’s now? Or would you like to catch a movie with me?” For the first time since I came to London, a real smile lit up Zayn’s face as he nodded quickly. “Okay, my Bradford Boy, wait here, I need to get changed. Then our ‘date’ will start!” I kissed his cheeks before slipping away from him and heading to the room Niall and I shared.

As I opened the door I heard him grunt from the bed. I silently slipped over to him and kissed him once before pulling away to start getting ready. No matter what happens, I do love him. I pulled out a shirt for an American band, based out of California, called Avenged Sevenfold, they were my favorite band, even more so than One Direction, but don’t tell the boys. Then I pulled out black jeans. With my simple outfit completed I changed quickly while Niall was sleeping and headed back out to Zayn.

“Hey Zayn, ready to go?” Zayn smiled brightly up at me again.

“Ready as I’ll ever be. Come on love, I’ve got the perfect movie picked out, and it starts soon.” Zayn held open the door to the flat for me and then closed it as we were both in the hall. Then he extended his arm to me, and off we headed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its so short :/ I know Zayn and Perrie aren't broken up, but for the story lets add it, yeah? In the end it'll be happy for all the characters, promise :D

Happy New Year everyone! Stay safe. Let us know what your favorite songs from Take Me Home are!! :)