Status: Activeeeee!

Famous

Prologue.

‘Hey Guys, another request posted for you! I know a lot of you guys requested this song, and as it is Request Day here it is, Unfaithful by Rihanna.

Story of my life, searching for the right,
But it keeps avoiding me,
Sorrow in my soul?
Cause it seems that wrong,
Really loves my company.

He's more than a man and this is more than love,
The reason that the sky is blue,
But clouds are rolling in because I'm gone again,
And to him I just can't be true.

And I know that he knows I'm unfaithful,
And it kills him inside,
To know that I am happy with some other guy,
I can see him dying.

I don't wanna do this anymore,
I don't wanna be the reason why,
Every time I walk out the door,
I see him die a little more inside,

I don't wanna hurt him anymore,
I don't wanna take away his life,
I don't wanna be a murderer.
A murderer, no no no,
Yeah.’

I finished up singing my heart out as normal. It never crossed my mind then about my future, it was just a hobby, as well as a talent I enjoyed sharing. I was expecting nothing but the usual. A couple of comments, some requests, and maybe some likes if I was lucky, but one message I got on my youtube inbox as a reply to the video I really didn’t expect, and even I had to pinch myself a few times to check if I was seeing things.

Scooter Braun had subscribed to me on youtube ages ago and to be honest, I didn’t think I had to make such a deal about it anymore. It had been a while, and it wasn’t like he’d comment on a video before, or even liked it, but as I said, there was something from him I really didn’t expect, a message talking about my newest cover of Rihanna’s new song Unfaithful.

It read –

To – Lozz1996
From – Scooter Braun
Subject – Your latest cover of Unfaithful
Message –
Hello Lauren, I have been following your cover videos for a while now, and your voice takes my breath away every time. I would like to send you and your family plane tickets to fly over to Atlanta, to have you sing in front of me and some of my friends, and we can decide then what the future holds for you. Please reply when you can.
Scooter Braun


As I said, something you really don’t expect in your youtube inbox is it? Especially from your idols manager!

So here I am, signed to Island Def Jam (Yes the same one Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson are signed to, before all you Beliebers and Angels ask :P) to bring you the story of my newly famous lifestyle.

It wasn’t an easy decision to move away from home and work on my new career. My parents were constantly arguing about my future once Scooter told me he wanted to sign me. My mum wanted me to continue my freestyle dancing back home, which upset her because she knew full well I wouldn’t have the chance to carry on anymore. My dad however didn’t care in the slightest about me being famous, and doing something I am apparently good at. All he cared about was my education, as always. Scooter, the crew, my mum and I were always reminding him I would have a tutor, so I could catch up with anything I’d missed. He either hated the idea of me leaving him for a while, or he wasn’t paying attention as he still argued about my schooling. In the end, as you may have guessed, both my parents agreed to let me pursue my career. It was hard, just leaving what was my normal life to be taken on by a completely new one, but I knew it was going to be worth it.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here's the first chapter!
I have altered this a bit because I can :)

I obviously do not own Unfaithful by Rihanna, so all rights go to her and her company :)

Comment, Subscribe?

LaurenBieber2010 xxx