Status: Activeeeee!

Famous

One.

Although I hadn’t been signed long, I had met all the crew, and got introduced to Cody and Justin. From being with the crew for just five minutes you could tell how close they were to one another, like a family, and it was something I fell in love with straight away.

Currently I was watching Justin recording something in the studio, as Usher and Scooter thought it best if I watched and learnt. It was a similar set up to how I recorded my videos at home, so surely it wasn’t too difficult?

Thinking about the studio made me feel slightly homesick. Although I hadn’t been away from the UK for ages, I missed my best friends, and family like mad. This was the only bit I hated about the job at the moment. I had my phone and Facebook to talk to them all, but it wasn’t the same. I’d inboxed them on Facebook everyday about what I’d got up to, and they always replied saying how proud they were of me, and all that. My dad however was never like that, even with my dancing competitions, all he cared about was the tutoring business. I’d told my best friends, Sophie and Sarah I’d fly them out soon, as they had huge crushes on Cody and Justin, and they were always asking about them over Facebook.

‘Lauren your up.’ Usher said, as Justin took off his headphones, and walked out the recording bit of the studio. I then took his place.

Justin gave Usher a nod, before saying a quick ‘See you later.’

As Justin left, Cody entered.

‘Good timing Cody, Lauren’s just about to give us a little show.’ Usher said encouragingly, before winking at me.

I smiled, nervously. ‘What am I meant to sing?’

‘Whatever you want. Something you feel confident with.’ Scooter encouraged me.

I looked over to Cody, and he smiled wide at me.

‘Okay, I’m ready...’

I had no music, so I counted myself in quietly.

‘If I were a boy,
Even just for a day,
I'd roll out of bed in the morning,
And throw on what I wanted and go,

Drink beer with the guys,
And chase after girls,
I'd kick it with who I wanted,
And I'd never get confronted for it,
'Cause they stick up for me,

If I were a boy,
I think I could understand,
How it feels to love a girl,
I swear I'd be a better man,

I'd listen to her,
'Cause I know how it hurts,
When you lose the one you wanted,
'Cause he's taking you for granted,
And everything you had got destroyed,

If I were a boy.’

I opened my eyes. I heard nothing, but I could see shock upon all of their faces. Scooter looked impressed though. I smiled slightly.

‘That was amazing.’ Usher replied.

‘I told you it took your breath away.’ Scooter said, with a huge smile plastered on his face.

I took the headphones off my ears and left them inside as I headed into the main studio where Cody, Usher and Scooter were waiting for me.

Cody still hadn’t said anything yet.

‘Cody?’ I asked.

He was staring at the headphones I’d left in the recording studio. I waved my hand in front of his face.
‘Cody?’

‘Huh? Oh hey Lauren.’ He said, his eyesight now back to normal. ‘That was mind blowing.’

‘Thank you.’ I replied, ‘I’m already loving it, and it hasn’t really started yet.’

Cody smiled, ‘Your definitely going to love it, wait and see.’

Scooter and Usher headed out of the studio door, Cody and I following behind chatting.

Once Cody and I reached the door, we waited for everyone to catch up before we headed out for lunch.
‘Where are we off to now Cody?’ I asked.

‘It’s lunch time, Kenny takes us out, and then we’ll be back, Justin and I have bit more recording to do, so you can come watch or your free for the afternoon.’ I smiled, I already knew what I was going to do this afternoon.

The crew all finally caught up.

‘Where for lunch?’ Kenny asked.

‘McDonalds!’ Justin shouted from the back.

‘Anywhere else?’ Kenny asked.

‘Sounds good to me!’ I replied.

‘McDonalds it is then.’ Scooter explained.

‘Whoop, whoop!’ I said, cheering.

Justin joined in. Cody, Kenny and Scooter just laughed, walking behind us. Justin ran a little to catch up with Cody and I, before he said, ‘Me and you are going to get on just fine Lauren.’

I laughed a little. ‘I’m sure we will Justin.’

Justin smiled, as we all climbed in the car heading for McDonalds.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's Chapter 2! Again, this has been altered a bit because I wanted to :)

Hope you like ittttt!

Comment, and Subscribe?

LaurenBieber2010