Status: Activeeeee!

Famous

Ten.

I ended up falling asleep for a bit while everyone was gone. There was nothing on TV, not that there ever was, and Cody, Justin and Nathan were all in interviews. Although I wasn't asleep long, it passed the time a lot quicker. Which was always good in my book.

A little nap, and being snuggled in blankets all day did help me feel a bit better, but not well enough to record. At some point I had managed to get in the studio and get the lyrics so I could start learning them, saving time whenever I was going to record, all my fingers crossed I would be well enough tomorrow to do it.

Cody was the first to come back from his radio interviews for today, Justin had another one left to do.

'Hello.' Cody said poking his head round the door.

'Hey.' I said, sitting myself up in my bed.

Cody pushed the door open and walked in, sitting next to me on the bed.

'How you feeling?' Cody asked, putting his hand on my cheek to check my temperature. 'Your freezing.'

'Am I?' I replied. 'Yeah, I'm better thanks for asking.'

'It's alright.' He smiled. 'Want anything from downstairs, I've got to get a drink my throat's dying from all that talking.'

'Could I just have another hot water bottle, and then a big cosy cuddle when you come back?' I asked, cheekily.

Cody's smile widened. 'Of course. I'll be back in a little bit, don't miss me to much.'

'As if.' I replied winking.

I quickly text Justin -

How long you going to be smelly? Need a big cuddle off my two best friends xx [\I]

He was probably in a interview so I knew he wouldn't reply straight away.

I had a quick sip of my bottle of water, before Cody came back in with my hot water bottle.

'Thank you.' I said. 'Throat better now?'

'Anything for my poorly best friend, yeah, my voice is fine now.' Cody said laughing a bit.

'Cuddle time.' I attempted to shout.

Cody did a cute little laugh, before climbing onto my bed. I put my head onto his chest, as he wrapped a hand around my waist.

'Cosy?' Cody asked.

I nodded, then snuggled down further under the covers, once again falling asleep.

When I woke up again, Justin and Cody were sitting either side of me playing on the Xbox, however trying to keep quiet to not wake me up.

'How did that dude just kill me?!?!' Justin shouted.

'Shhhh Justin.' Cody replied looking down at me, then smiling as my eyes flickered open. 'Good morning!'

I smiled. 'Evening.'

I rolled over to see Justin. 'It's nice to see you again.'

Justin just laughed a little. 'How you feeling?'

'I feel loads better now thank you.' I replied, rubbing my eyes. 'Must have been my Cody cuddle that did it.'

Cody nodded.

'Hey, I'm sure a Justin cuddle would have been loads better.' Justin replied.

'I'll have one now if your offering.' I said hinting.

Justin wrapped his arms around me, and I smiled into his chest. He quickly let go though, when he realised Cody had taken advantage of this time and killed him on COD. I was a bit miffed when Justin did this, but that's boys I suppose.

'I'm going downstairs to get some toast, then I'll be back up to sleep, its getting late guys.'

They didn't say anything, or even look at me, so I left them both to it.

My toast didn't take long as I liked mine only slightly yellow alongside a cup of tea, then I settled down to watch TV. Only because the boys were more than likely still in my room playing COD, so I wouldn't be able to sleep.

After flicking the channels for a while, I ended up watching the whole of High School Musical 2, which is still an amazing film, and not just because of how gorgeous Zac Efron is. I knew I was recovering from my cold, as I was more capable of singing a long then I was this morning. At that point I couldn't even say more than two words. After the film, I turned off the TV as it was late and headed back up to my room to tell the boys I wanted my bed back. When I opened the door of my room, I saw both Justin and Cody crashed out in my bed, controllers still in hand. Typical.

I managed to pry the controllers from their hands, and turn the TV off without waking them both up. Luckily enough, there was a spare blanket on the floor I hadn't used earlier, so I threw it over the both of them as it was so cold in my room. Some how they were both still asleep, so I took a few photos of them. They both looked so cute! I then took myself into Cody's room, with my teddy and tucked myself into bed once I'd brushed my teeth, and took a bit more medicine. I decided I was sleeping in Cody's bed tonight, I'm sure he wouldn't mind. Once I was all snuggled up I text Scooter -

Just to let you know Cody & Justin have both fell asleep in my room, and I'm in Cody's if your looking for any of us in the morning. Took some more medicine, but feeling loads better than I did earlier, fingers crossed for tomorrow xx [\i]

Once I posted my photos of Cody and Justin sleeping on Instagram, which I had also shared with Facebook and twitter, I tagged Scooter along with Cody and Justin in each post. They were going to kill me in the morning.

I then tweeted -

@Lozz1996 - Feeling loads better now than I did earlier :) big thank you to @justinbieber & @codysimpson for all the blankets and hot water bottles ;) #muchlove xxx

@Lozz1996 - Love my best friends so much :') @codysimpson @justinbieber @sophietomo123 & @sarahmatthews97 <3
♠ ♠ ♠
So I got another comment :D

Comment,Subscribe&Recommend for more chapters :)

Follow me on twitter @Lozz1996, and on Instagram @laurenmancell96 & @thejdbswag (:

LaurenBieber2010 xxxx