Status: Activeeeee!

Famous

Twelve.

The next morning I woke up just after 8, meaning I shouldn't be tired today. I knew I had to be up to record with Justin today, so there was no point going back to sleep. To wake myself up a bit more, I picked up my phone, with my brightness full blast and tweeted -

@Lozz1996 - Get the chance to record with the incredible @justinbieber today, seriously can't wait! #excited

@Lozz1996 - #FightForThisLove #24hours Preview is on iTunes! xx

I then replied to some tweets, before getting ready to jump in the shower.

I pulled my phone off of the charger, then putting my phone on shuffle before searching for some clothes.

Just as I jumped out of the shower, my phone vibrated, and showed up a message from Justin.

I scrambled around with my clothes, pulling them on, before replying to Justin's text.

Hope your awake lazy bum, you know what Day it is today (; xx [\i]

I sent back:

What?!?! Haha, only joking I'm just recording with some amazing, and super hot singer that's all ;) [\i]

I put my phone onto my docking station to charge, just before my phone vibrated.

you scared me when you said what lol, I know, gorgeous he is isn't he (; xx [\i]

I quickly replied back -

I'm sorry :P cocky boy ;) xxx [\i]

Justin didn't reply after that so I started on my hair and make up singing a long to some random songs on my phone, before grabbing it and running down stairs to see Scooter.

I managed to get to the studio before Scooter however Justin was sitting in there waiting with two bottles of water in his hands.

'Where's Scoot?' I asked, noticing Justin.

'Hello to you too.' Justin replied winking. 'I don't know, he better have not forgotten.'

'I'm sure he hasn't. Have you text him?' I asked.

'Yeah, and he still hasn't replied. By the way I got you a bottle of water for later.' Justin said handing me the water.

'Thanks.' I replied. 'Has he got the lyric sheets?

'No problem. I have no idea, I bet he has, otherwise we could have just started without him.' Justin explained.

'That's exactly what I was thinking. Great minds think alike I see.' I said, seconds before Scooter walked through the door.

'Finally Scoot!' Justin said.

'Sorry you two.' Scooter said, before setting himself up for us to record.
He handed us the lyrics sheets, just as Mama Jan walked in to warm up my voice as I was first. When my voice was fully warmed up, Justin went outside with Mama Jan to get his vocals warmed up too, as Scooter started playing the song for me to get in to the beat. Once he played my section of music a few times he asked me to start singing and go with the flow with the lyrics in front of me. I sung:

'It feels like we've been out at sea,
So back and forth that's how it seems,
Whoa and when I talk you say to me,
That if it's meant to be, it will be,
So crazy is this thing we call love,
And now that we've got it we can't just give up,
I'm reaching out for you,
Got me out here in the water and I'm...'

The music stopped suddenly so I stopped singing, pulling an earphone off one of my ears.
'That's where Justin joins you to sing. I'm just going to call him in now, and then we can crack that bit to.'
I smiled. I'd obviously done it well
been as I didn't have to rerecord it.

When Justin came in, we rehearsed our piece together, before recording it. Then once that was finished we did a few more solo recordings just before finishing up.

'You two smashed it.' Scooter said.

'Thanks Scoot, Lauren definitely makes that song.' Justin replied.

I blushed a little. 'Whatever Justin, but thank you both for letting me do this!' I explained.

'So when's the album out Scoot?' Justin asked.

'3 weeks time, so you've got a lot of interviews and photo shoots to do in that time Justin, a long side a few dance rehearsals for concerts, as your tour will be starting in 3months.' Scooter explained. Then he turned to face me.

'Lauren your mini tour will be starting in about a month once the Fight for this love video is out, and promoted, a long side All about tonight. Then we'll get you doing interviews about your concerts and singles, then we'll get started on your album, which probably won't be finished until after Justin's tour. Then fingers crossed we can get you a tour started.'

'Wow.' Was all I could say as a response. 'Who else is Justin's opening act?'

'You might not have heard of them as they're a group that's just starting out. I bumped into their manager at your interview the other day, and he said the boys were looking for an opening act spot. They're called The Wanted.' Scooter explained.

'I know them, I bumped into one of them and we started talking. They're lovely lads.' I said.

I pulled out my phone to text Nathan:

heard your one of Justin Bieber's my world tour opening acts! xx[\i]

'Lauren you have an interview this afternoon about fight for this love been as it's out tomorrow, so advertise it as much as you can all day.' Scooter said, before walking out.

I pulled out my phone from my pocket as did Justin. I tweeted:

@Lozz1996 - Can't believe #FightForThisLove comes out tomorrow :D

@Lozz1996 - #FightForThisLove #1Day #24hours #excited

I then got a notification from twitter saying Justin had mentioned me in a tweet.

@justinbieber - Just wrapped up My World 2.0 with a duet with @Lozz1996 This girl is incredible #rawtalent #overboard

@justinbieber - Everybody make sure you listen to #FightForThisLove tomorrow by my very talented best Friend @Lozz1996 x

@justinbieber - The preview for #FightForThisLove is out now, so get preordering! @Lozz1996

I retweeted all of Justin's tweets before posting my tweet messages on to Facebook, and posting a photo saying the same thing on Instagram. Could I advertise it anymore?

'Got anything planned for the rest of today Justin?' I asked, finally looking up from my phone.

'Think Scoot wants me for a photo shoot so we can design the album, then we can get the preview of the album on iTunes and get our fans preordering it.' Justin explained.

'Makes sense. Send me the finished thing when you've designed it in case I'm in a interview when you've made it.'

Justin nodded before looking down at his phone. 'Well Scoot wants me now, I'll text you later, and good luck for your interview!'

I smiled and gave Justin a quick hug before looking down at my phone seeing I had two text messages and a Twitter mention.

@scooterbraun - Love my job, get to work with raw talent @justinbieber @codysimpson @lozz1996

Yeah I am! I'm so excited! How did you know? - Nathan xx [\i]

I'm one of Justin's opening acts too! That's awesome, we can get to know each other properly whoop! Xx [\i]

The other text was from Scooter, telling me to head to the front in 10minutes to meet my car to my interview.

'So your first ever single Fight for this Love comes out tomorrow!' The radio presenter said.

'It does indeed! I seriously can't wait to see how people react to it. Obviously there's going to be hate, but that doesn't matter, it's my fans opinions that do.' I explained, proud of my response.

'So the haters don't faze you?' The man asked.

'Well the hate hasn't got to me yet and fingers crossed it never does. I think that because I got hate on my YouTube account, it feels no different, I think that's why I don't seem to get fazed. Of course there’s going to be hate, and people that don't like you, but as Justin says himself it's all about the music.'

'So who is your inspiration to do all this?' Was my next question.

'Honestly it has always been Justin although I still never thought this could happen to me. Austin Mahone has also inspired me as his story is so similar to Justin's, so I look up to them both so much.'

'So I guess it was a huge honour when you were asked to record with Justin?' The man asked.

'Of course, to record with anyone so early on in my career path is an honour, but for my first duet to be with my idol is just incredible.' I replied.

'Who would you love to record with if you had the chance?' He asked.

'I would love to record with Lady Gaga, she is truly amazing.' I said.

'We'll be expecting a Gaga and Mancell collaboration soon then! When can we expect the Fight For This Love Video?'

'Within two weeks.' I said, smiling widely.

'That's all my questions. Thank you Lauren for being here! Can't wait to hear the full version of your single tomorrow!' The man said, before the crew in the room started clapping.
'It's pleasure.' I said, before the radio cut to music so I could leave.

My small crew congratulated me on my interview before we started heading to my next interview. The next interview was very similar to the last one so I had no problem answering any questions. When it was over I was relieved, and glad to be able to go back home, I was well and truly shattered.

As the house was an hour or so drive back, I pulled out my phone, again advertising my single.

@Lozz1996 - #Lessthan24hours #FightForThisLove

@Lozz1996 - Just finished up another interview for tomorrow #FightForThisLove

@Lozz1996 - Doing a ustream tonight to speak to all my incredible fans :) ustream.com/laurenmancell 7pm EST will be answering questions and doing covers! XXX

I tweeted, slowly letting sleep invade me.

'Lauren, we're home now.' Scooter whispered, gently shaking me to fully wake me up.

'Thanks Scoot, I'm free for tonight aren't I?' I asked, rubbing my eyes, attempting to avoid smudging my mascara.

'Yes you are. Make sure you get some rest tonight you look shattered and you have lots of promotional work to get done tomorrow. I'll meet you out the front at 7:30am.' Scooter said before leaving the car. I managed to scramble out of the car doors, before thanking the driver and heading into the house myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
So today is my last day of my half term, and the thought of school tomorrow actually depresses me! :(

Anyways here's another chapter for you to enjoy, hopefully!

Comment, Recommend & Subscribe pretty please!

LaurenBieber2010 xxx