Status: Activeeeee!

Famous

Thirteen.

Once I got to my room, I text Justin to say I was in my room if he wanted me, and that I was going to be anti social and catch up on some sleep. This would mean that I didn't have to cut the ustream short.

@Lozz1996 - Ustream will be starting at half six tonight instead of seven :) #excited #muchlove xx

I set an alarm on my phone for two hours time, which would be six, leaving me half an hour to get myself looking decent and set the laptop up. Putting my phone down, I drifted back to sleep.

Unfortunately my amazing two hours sleep was stopped by my rather loud alarm clock. I knew however I had half an hour till ustream time so I had to get a move on. I grabbed my make up bag topping up my mascara a long side a touch of foundation and some bronzer. I turned the laptop on, just before I grabbed my guitar. I also managed to find my little stand up microphone so my listeners could hear me loud and clearly.

@Lozz1996 - 5 minutes everyone! Ustream.com/laurenmancell xxx

Once everything was set up, I had a quick look at my mentions to see what people were tweeting about. Fingers crossed it was the ustream.

@DaCanadianBiebs - Seriously excited for @Lozz1996's ustream ekkkkk! #excited

@MancellFan_X - @Lozz1996 #lessthan5minutes ustream.com/laurenmancell

@Lozz0XO_ - @Lozz1996 #hurryup :D

@ladygaga - just seen @Lozz1996's interview from today, and I would love to do a duet with you! :)x

Lady Gaga wanted to collaborate with me! I did a mini dance before I saw it was 6:29pm, so I loaded up the ustream turning my web cam on.

'Hey everyone! Wow, this is exciting, never done one of these before only watched so not really sure what I'm doing here, so bare with me.' I said, watching all my ustream messages pop up.

'So how are you all?' I paused. 'Sounds like everyone's good and been excited about this ustream! I know I have. Is everyone looking forward to Fight For This Love Tomorrow? Still can't get over the fact it is released tomorrow or the fact I'm even where I am now, so while I have the chance and if you haven't seen my most recent youtube video, I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone who's believed in me since I've started this journey, whether that be the YouTube days, or since I got signed to this incredible label. I love each and every one of you all so much, and whether that be tomorrow or within the next ten years, I promise I'll meet every single one of you.'

I read down all my messages that popped up every couple of milliseconds. 'So who wants me to do a cover of a song?'

Again more messages popped up, this time answering my questions. I got requests such as Only girl in the world, common denominator, and a few other Justin Bieber songs.

'Common Denominator it is then.' I said altering the microphone so I was comfortable.
'Just a fraction of your love fills the air,
And I fall in love with you all over again, ooh,
Your the light that feeds the sun, in my world,
I'd face a thousands years of pain for my boy,
Out of all the things in life that I could fear,
The only thing that would hurt me, is if you weren't here, whoa,
I don't want to go back to just being one half of the equation,
Do you understand what I'm saying,
Boy without you I'm lost, can't fix this compass at heart,
Between me and love, your the common denominator, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,
Your the common denominator, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.

Before your love was low, playing girls was my high,
I chased the game, now I put my card to the side, ay,
When broken hearts rise up to say love is a lie,
You and I will stand to be loves reply, yeah,
Out of all the things in life that I could fear,
The only thing that would hurt me, is if you weren't here, yeah.,
I don't want to go back to just being one half of the equation,
Do you understand what I'm saying,
Boy without you I'm lost, can't fix this compass at heart,
Between me and love, your the common denominator, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,
Your the common denominator, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.' I sung, finishing the song up earlier than Justin's original.

I opened up my eyes, which drifted straight to the message box. I had loads of comments still, suggesting more covers, comments, and just some random shoutouts.

'Thanks everyone, going to do a few shoutouts. So yeah, hello to at Lauren fan underscore, and a huge happy birthday to at George Lauren.' My phone suddenly bleeped. I looked at it showing I had a mention on twitter.

@justinbieber - Casually watching @Lozz1996's incredible ustream :) ustream.com/laurenmancell - make sure your watching or else ;)

@justinbieber - you lot who aren't watching just missed out on an amazing Common Denominator cover, even if I do say so myself ;) @Lozz1996 ustream.com/laurenmancell

@justinbieber - @Lozz1996 #proudbestfriend x

I retweeted them all, before looking back to my ustream feed.

@MancellBieber78 - You and Justin Bieber would be so cute together you two should just get together already.

@Bieber989 - Even though I'd have to admit I was jealous if you did, you and Justin should go out, you'd be cuties :)

@Mancell_Fanxo - More Cover's please? Follow Me!

@ForeverWithLauren - Lauren, where do I start with you? All I can say is how incredibly talented you are. Your such an inspiration to me and my little sister, and no words can describe how much we love you. You might not see this, but fingers crossed you do, and you learn how much we appreciate you. Follow Me?

@DatSexyGirlLM - #wellhellothere

I take it the ustreamers had seen Justin's tweets that's what the Justin bit was all about. Yes I admit I did have a major crush on Justin before I was offered this opportunity, which has only grown knowing him in person, but it still seemed impossible, he was my amazing, talent, rather gorgeous, and perfect best friend who I loved to the moon and back a million times over. Plus I now had a thing for Taylor Lautner.

I decided to tweet back to the girl with the sister.

@Lozz1996 - @ForeverWithLauren just want to say a huge thank you for your tweet you've just made my day and got me wanting to work harder just for you and your little sister. I love you too sweetie, followed xxx

When I'd finished tweeting and done two more covers, I said my goodbyes. It was 8:30pm and I had to get some food before I could sleep. While the laptop was shutting down, I put my microphone away with my guitar, then got changed into my pyjamas. When I'd finished getting changed someone tapped on my door.

'Hello?' I asked.

'Proud best friend here.' They said. I knew it was Justin.

I walked over to the door, pulling the handle to let Justin in.

'That ustream was incredible Lauren, I'm so proud of you.' Justin said, before attacking me with a massive bear hug. I giggled a little as his fingers found a ticklish spot. I collapsed on to my bed with Justin still wrapped around me.

'What are you laughing?' Justin asked.

'Nothing!' I said to quickly. I knew Justin suspected something. He pushed his fingers into my sides where I was ticklish and I began squirming.

'Justin, don't!' I shouted, still giggling.

He finally stopped, and flopped beside me on the bed.

'Thank you.' I said, catching my breath. 'Anyways best friend, why are you so proud of me?'

'Because you’re seriously amazing. Your talented, your personality is just beautiful towards your fans, and the tweet you sent that girl as a response made her day and her sisters I bet. Not just that, your just an incredible person, who is rather beautiful.'

I smiled.

'I learn from the best.' I said, looking directly at Justin.

I winked, and Justin smiled.

'What we getting nice to eat then? I'm starved and I need to go to sleep soon, 7am morning wake up call tomorrow.' I said, pulling a sad face.

'We can order a pizza and watch a film if you like?' Justin replied.

I smiled. 'Sounds like a plan.'
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, Subscribe & Recommend :)

Make sure you're all following me on Instagram to @thejdbswag and my personal @laurenmancell96 :D

LaurenBieber2010 xxxx