Status: Activeeeee!

Famous

Three.

Today was my first time recording after being signed, as Scooter wanted me to get some practice concerts in before Justin’s tour. My first single was going to be called Fight for this love. He’d already organised like five concerts, and I didn’t even have a single yet!

‘Too much of anything can make you sick,
Even the good can be a curse,
Makes it hard to know which road to go down,
Knowing too much can get you hurt,
Is it better, is it worse? Are we sitting' in reverse?
It's just like we’re going backwards,
I know where I want this to go, driving' fast, but let's go slow,
What I don't wanna do is crash, no.

Just know that you're not in this thing alone,
There's always a place in me that you can call home,
Whenever you feel like we're growing apart,
Let's just go back, back, back, back, back, to the start, oh,
Anything that's worth having,
Sure enough worth fighting for,
Quittin's out of the question,
When it gets tough, gotta fight some more, oh’

I had just finished the second verse to perfection after spending an hour or so getting to grips with the studio and the song. I thought this song would be perfect for my first song as it wasn’t sad, and had a good beat. Scooter had already said that once I had finished recording he was hiring a choreographer to make up routine for my single, and then he would teach me, and my back up dancers. This got me all excited, especially the dancing part, as dancing was my life before I got singed.

‘We gotta fight, fight, fight, fight, fight for this love,
We gotta fight, fight, fight, fight, fight for this love,
We gotta fight, fight, fight, fight, fight for this love,
If it's worth having, it's worth fightin' for, oh,
Now everyday ain't gonna be no picnic,
Love ain't no walk in the park,

All you can do is make the best of it now,
Can't be afraid of the dark,
Just know that you're not in this thing alone,
There's always a place in me that you can call home,
Whenever you feel like we're growing apart,
Let's just go back back, back back, back to the start, oh’ I sung.
I had officially sung my first single.

‘Lauren that was fantastic your finished for this morning, if you want you can go grab lunch then come back to hear the finished thing, then we have a quick photo shoot for the single cover. We’ve just got to add the finish touches to the song and then we’re ready!’ Scooter explained.
I nodded grabbing my phone, then heading to get lunch. I logged into twitter and started tweeting -

@Lozz1996 – Just finished recording my first single, can’t wait to hear the finished version! #newsingle xxx

@Lozz1996 – As soon as I know the details about the release date of my single, you’ll hear it from me on here :) #newsingle xxx

@Lozz1996 – Starving, need some food ASAP! #hungry xxx

@Lozz1996 – And don’t forget about #RequestDay xxx

Of course, I got the fans, and all the hate. Especially over my first tweet about the final version, about how now it was going to be auto tuned into the final version, yeah yeah whatever.

As I walked into the main room to grab my money for lunch I saw Justin.

‘Hey Justin!’ I said.

‘Hey!’ He said, coming over for a hug.

My tummy groaned.

‘Someone’s hungry.’ Justin said winking at me.

‘Ah shush, I’m allowed to be, I just finished recording.’ Justin smiled.

‘McDonalds?’ Justin asked knowing too well I’d say yes.

‘Of course.’ We then walked to his car as he opened the car door for me to get in, and then raced around to his own side to hop in to.

When we pulled up Justin asked ‘Drive thru, or we going in?’

‘I was thinking going in, but your more recognisable then me, so it’s your call.’ I explained.

‘Even though I’ll probably regret this, I’m feeling going in.’ I smiled.

‘Come on then, I’m starved!’ I shouted.

Justin followed behind pulling his hood up, and putting his sunglasses on. I however didn’t bother, I wasn’t going to get recognised, and I wasn’t that famous, just yet.

‘Can I have six chicken nuggets, medium chips, and a large coke please?’ I asked.

‘Make that two please.’ Justin asked.

‘That’s $10.’ He gave her the money, and she smiled wide at him.

‘Thank you.’ I said to Justin and the lady before taking the tray.

‘So when are we recording our duet?’ I asked.

‘I have no idea, I have like one more song to record for the album then it’s ours, and then I got to release the album and do loads of interviews and that to promote it, so I don’t think it’ll be long. I mean the tour kick starts in like 6 months, and the album should be out at the end of this month.’ Justin explained.

‘Sounds good, I can’t wait!’ I said, once again hyped up.

‘Nor can I, it’s going to be so cool being the first artist to record with you, and your just so talented Lauren, I’m excited.’ I blushed a little.

‘Says you.’ I said winking.

'You finished already?' Justin asked.

'Well I do love my McDonalds.' I said, we both laughed a little, then had a normal conversation while Justin finished up his meal. He quickly pulled out his phone before I got a message from twitter saying Justin retweeted my first tweet from earlier.

'You know, I don't have your number.' Justin said.

'And I don't have yours.' I replied.

Justin handed me his phone, and I handed him mine as we typed in each other’s numbers, then handed them back. Justin had saved himself as Sexy Bieber. I text 'Sexy Bieber' to check I had the right number and Justin did too. I quickly text Scooter.

Just about to head home from McDonalds with Justin, have you managed to finish up my single?

My phone quickly buzzed, showing my message from Scooter.

Not just yet, but by the time your back it'll be done. No worries, see you later.

I was excited!

'Come on Justin, I want to hear my single!' I shouted as Justin was lagging behind.

'Wait? They finished it?' Justin questioned.

'Scoot said by the time we're back it'll be done, so hurry up!' I said.

'Okay okay.' Justin said holding his hands up in defeat.

I laughed, before I raced Justin back to the car, and then climbed in really quickly.

‘I win!’ I said. ‘Now step on it.’

Justin just laughed, and then reversed out of McDonalds back to the studio.

As soon as I put my hand on the door handle of the studio I heard Scooter say ‘Lauren’s going to love it so much!’

I opened the door and said ‘I’m sure I will!’

They started playing my song. I was nodding my head to the beat. I loved it so much!

‘Scoot, it’s amazing!’ Justin said.

‘I love it! Arghhh!’ I shouted. ‘So when do I get to release it? Can’t keep my fans waiting.’

‘You sounded so much like Justin then Lauren.’ Scooter said smiling.

I looked at Justin, and he looked at me, and we giggled a bit.

‘How about a week today?’ I asked, looking over at Scooter.

He nodded. ‘That sounds like enough time to promote it.’

I was ecstatic. I pulled out my phone and went on to twitter to let my amazing fans know about the release.

@Lozz1996 – Just heard the finished version of my single #FightForThisLove you guys are going to love it! xx

@Lozz1996 – So I just found out my single comes out a week today! The preview should be on iTunes tomorrow! #7days #excited

@Lozz1996 – And it’s request day in two days, so send me requests! #RequestDay

Justin’s phone was going crazy.

‘Well someone’s popular.’ I said, sending a cheeky wink over to Justin.

‘Well someone likes to tweet a lot.’ Justin replied showing a message from twitter saying I tweeted.

‘You have my tweets sent to your phone?’ I asked, curiously.

‘I do indeed.’ Justin replied, smiling.

How cute is that? I blushed, so I hid my face quickly. Justin walked over to me and wrapped his hands around my waist. Then using one finger lifted up my chin. ‘Your to cute, you know that?’

‘I do now.’ I said, finally meeting his eyes.

'Come on Lauren, we've got to get this photo shoot done. We already have decided which outfit you'll be wearing as it links to the music video we'll be starting soon. Carly is your stylist and she'll be sorting out your poses for the photo, so no worries. I'll see you later.' Scooter said.

As if on cue a brunette young woman walked through the door. She was seriously pretty.

'Hey Lauren, I'm Carly. I heard Scooter told you who I am, so lets get your photo shoot started.' She said, smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Obviously Fight For This Love is by Cheryl, so all rights go to her and her crew with that song.

Would love more comments?xx

LaurenBieber2010 xxx