Status: Activeeeee!

Famous

Two.

After polishing up our McDonalds, I watched Cody doing some recording for his new album, Coast to Coast, while Justin had some other work to do. The single Cody was currently recording was All Day. I’d heard the preview to the song beforehand so I knew it sounded amazing, but to hear it live would just be a million times better.

‘This young girl, she's so cute,
Every time I see her, wear a fresh pair of shoes,
'Cause this young girl, she's such a killer,
Can't wait till I have it, I’m a spend half a milla.’ Cody paused, before the beginning of the music started so he could record it with the music, as that was just a little warm up.

He looked over to me, and I smiled wide, I gave him thumbs up, and he smiled back.

‘I like this right here...’ Cody paused again, closing his eyes, as he first verse was coming up.

’This young girl, she's so cute,
Every time I see her, wear a fresh pair of shoes,
'Cause this young girl, she's such a killer,
Can't wait till I have it, I’m a spend half a milla,
I can see us together on top,
We living like we hit the jackpot,
Cha-ching, with money in the bank,
You should be with me.

You're like my favourite song,
On the radio, radio, radio, radio,
I could listen to you all day,
You're like a music video, video vi-vi-video,
I could look at you all day,
You make me do my two-step all day,
You keep me looking' fly for ya all day,
So you should be my girlfriend all day,
We're like a hit on my radio, radio,

Singing' to this song all day-ay-yay-yay-yay-yay-yeah,
Day-ay-yay-yay-yeah,
Singing to this song all day-ay-yay-yay-yay-yay-yeah,
Day-ay--yay-yay-yeah.’

Cody slowly opened his eyes. I was smiling wide once again. His voice was amazing, and that song was truly adorable.

‘That’s a rap.’

Cody took the earphones off his ears, and headed out of the little booth. He came over to me.

‘That was incredible!!’ I said.

Cody hugged me, and said a little thank you before the song came on again with his recorded voice. Listening to the chorus so much I had kind of picked up the words so I started singing along, even with a little dancing. Cody just laughed at me, but still managed to nod a long to the beat.

When the song finally finished, Cody said. ‘All my fans will love it!’ I nodded, and then excused myself while Cody still had to do a little bit more recording to finish.

Today was request day on my youtube channel, so I looked at all my comments and messages to see what my viewers wanted me to cover. I really wanted to keep doing my request day on a Friday, so it kept me grounded, and my fans didn’t think I’d forgotten where I’d started it all out. I pulled out my phone and quickly tweeted to my fans –

@Lozz1996 – So I guess it’s request day, anymore requests before I start recording? Last chance! #RequestDay

My Mentions blew up, so I looked over some requests and replies –

@BelieberGirl98 - @Lozz1996 please cover So Sick – Ne-Yo or U Got it Bad Usher Please! I love you! #RequestDay

@LaurenFan_ - @Lozz1996 Great to see you remember where you come from still doing requests for us! Don’t care what covers you do, your amazing! #RequestDay

I decided on three covers, they were Ordinary People John Legend, One Time Justin Bieber and Make you feel my love Adele. Luckily I learnt to play Guitar a while back, and had managed to bring it with me. I set up my laptop on my bed, and tilted it so you could see me sitting down on my bed with the guitar.

‘Boy I’m in love with you,
This ain't the honeymoon,
Past the infatuation phase,
Right in the thick of love,
At times we get sick of love,
It seems like we argue everyday,

I know I misbehaved,
And you made your mistakes,
And we both still got room left to grow,
And though love sometimes hurts,
I still put you first,
And we'll make this thing work,
But I think we should take it slow,

We're just ordinary people,
We don't know which way to go,
Cuz we're ordinary people,
Maybe we should take it slow, Take it slow oh oh ohh,
This time we'll take it slow, Take it slow oh oh ohh,
This time we'll take it slow.’ I sung, finishing up the song, before posting it on youtube.

I begun singing One Time slow, with all the emotion in I could. Once I had finished and posted, the same with make you feel my love, I tweeted once again.

@Lozz1996 – Just posted all three requests, get tweeting for next week, I love you guys, even the haters! ;) #RequestDay xxx

Once again my mentions were sky-high. I put away my guitar, and quickly Facebook messaged all my family to tell them I was okay, and what I had done for the day. I sent the link for my videos to them before I headed out to see if Justin had finished recording and what we were having for tea. I was starving! To be honest I always was.

When I went to Justin’s studio I saw Justin was just finishing up a little recording for a single on his new album, which would be released later on this year.

‘Cause baby, you smile, I smile.’ Justin sung. ‘Hey, hey, hey, you smile, I smile, I smile, I smile, I smile, you smile, I smile, oh, you smile, I smile. You smile, I smile’

Justin finished up with a massive smile spread across his face. All the crew started clapping, as well as me. Even though I had only heard the last bit of the song, it was one of the cutest songs I had ever head.

‘I’m going to be the first person to buy this album.’ I said. Justin laughed.

I was being deadly serious though. I was a belieber.

‘Thanks.’ He replied.

‘No problem!’

His smile was still big.

‘Lauren, can we speak for a sec?’ Scooter asked, calling me over.

You know that feeling when someone says ‘can we speak?’ and you just think up a million bad things you might have done? Well, I was feeling that right now, but I couldn’t seem to think of anything I’d done wrong since I’d been signed.

‘Sure thing, I’ll see you later Justin.’ I said, trying not to sound nervous that Scooter and me would be talking privately.

He nodded, and headed out.

When everyone had left and it was just Scooter and I he started to speak.

‘Don’t worry it’s nothing bad.’ Scooter said.

Can he mind read or something?

‘I was wondering if you wanted to collaborate with Justin on his album? It would help you get more fans, and Justin’s tour will be around July, so you can come with Justin and perform it with him.’

‘Of course! I would love to!’ I said, very happy indeed. I was going to collaborate with my inspiration! Whoop!

‘I thought you would like that idea.’ Scooter said laughing. ‘And you don’t mind the tour bit either? Obviously we won’t just chuck you in the deep end there, we can get some songs for you to sing to get recorded and do a few mini concerts around here for practice.’ I was nodding, trying to contain all my excitement right now.

‘Wow, thank you Scooter!’ I said, leaping into his arms, which nearly knocked him flying.

‘No problem Lauren, you’re just getting started remember.’ Scooter said.

‘Scooter, I know it’s a bit early, but do you think soon I could fly my friends and maybe some family over?’ I asked, politely.

‘Not right now, but of course soon you can.’ Scooter said smiling.

We both smiled at each other before we headed back to the main room everyone else was sitting in. I must have walked in with the biggest smile plastered on my face ever as Justin said ‘I take it she said yes then Scoot?’

He nodded.

'Was this your idea Justin?' I asked.

He nodded and I threw myself next to him on the sofa, and hugged him tight. ‘Thank you so much Justin!’ I said, nearly in tears.

Justin hugged me back. ‘No problem.’

I giggled.

I can’t wait to get started! Ahhhhhhhh!
♠ ♠ ♠
So no comments, or subscribers?
I've been working so hard on this story, and I love it so much /:
xoxox