Status: Activeeeee!

Famous

Six.

'Where's the nearest gym?' I asked, randomly.

'Not far from here, but you don't have to go there, we can always get in a trainer or you can share mine?' Justin suggested.

'Thank you for the offer darling, but I'm thinking gym, you'd put me off.' I replied.

Justin looked over, and winked before we finally headed into our tutor room. Yay, not!

'Where's Cody?' I asked, sitting down at our table.

'His still recording!' Justin said.

The two hours of tutoring dragged. It was Maths, and I seriously sucked at Maths! Justin had to help me out a bit, but in the end we both got each other more confused. In the last five minutes of tutoring, Justin and me were finally getting the hang of it.

'How I'm ever going to pass Maths with stupid questions like that, I will never know.' I said, as stepping out of our tutoring room.

Once we headed into the main lounge thing, we both looked up to see Cody walk out of his studio.

'Well hello Mr constantly recording Simpson.' I said.

Cody smiled. 'So what amazing lesson did I miss out on?'

'Just Maths.' Justin replied.

'Fun, I know!' I said sarcastically.

We all sat down on the sofa as I opened up my twitter app and tweeted -

@Lozz1996 - Had the most boring Maths lesson ever #notfun

@Lozz1996 - Hitting the gym tomorrow, need to get fit #hardwork

Justin phone made two quick buzzing noises, telling me he got my tweet. He looked over, and I gave him a cheesy smile in return.

Scooter had told me that tomorrow I was free to do whatever I wanted, but to remember to tweet about my preview of Fight For This Love that was coming out on iTunes.

'So you off to the gym tomorrow then?' Justin asked, after looking at his phone.

'I am indeed! I replied.

'Aiming for a six pack?' Justin asked poking my sides, making me squirm.

'Maybe.' I said.

'Better get working on mine to in case you have more of one then me!' Justin said laughing.

'Now that I would love to see.' Cody said, out of the blue.

'Game on.' I said, facing Justin.

'Deal.' Justin said.

I quickly pulled out my phone again as did Justin. I was again on the twitter app tweeting -

@Lozz1996 - Game on @justinbieber (;

@justinbieber - @Lozz1996 bring it on ;)

I saw loads of tweets asking what was going on, or just question marks so I tweeted -

@Lozz1996 - Confused? Haha, well basically I'm trying to get more of a six pack then @justinbieber and we're having a competition (:

Justin retweeted the tweet then replied.

@justinbieber - @Lozz1996 let the best six pack win ;)

Then I saw Cody tweet -

@CodySimpson - So who's going to have the best six-pack? @justinbieber or @Lozz1996

It was 10pm by the time we'd tweeted everyone.

'I'm off to bed, night guys.' I said giving them a quick hug before bed.

I ran up stairs, and again did a few crunches, and a few press-ups too. Then I changed into my pyjamas and went to sleep, looking forward to the gym tomorrow. Game on Bieber.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got a comment, waheyyyy :)
Thought i'd update before I start yet more revision for my maths exams :(

Comment, Subscribe & Recommend :)

LaurenBieber2010 xxxxxx