Status: Activeeeee!

Famous

Seven.

It was 9:47am by the time I woke up from my amazing sleep. After I finally dragged myself from my bed I found myself some clothes before jumping in the shower, even though I knew I'd be showering again after the gym. Once I was changed into some joggers, trainers and vest top, I grabbed my phone, and keys. Once I quickly text Justin to let him know I was heading to the gym, I began to jog to the gym.

After spending four hours in the gym doing everything I possibly could, I was shattered and pouring with sweat. Once home I showered again, and changed, then text Justin to find out where he was. Turns out he was in the studio.

I power walked to Justin's studio, constantly looking at my phone. Being an idiot I didn't look up, and casually bumped into Justin, who had just come out of his studio.

'Watch it.' Justin said, laughing.

I looked up and smiled.

'How was recording?' I asked.

'Same old, working on some good new songs though.' Justin replied. 'How's the invisible six pack going?'

I giggled a bit. 'Good thanks, can't see anything yet, but you wait and see.' I replied, tapping my nose. 'Done any work on yours?'

'Not really, did a few sit ups and that this morning before heading to the studio, but I’ll be hitting the gym with Cody tomorrow while your doing some promotional work.' Justin explained.

'Well you better not be back too late tomorrow. I hope you haven't forgot what day it is tomorrow?' I said, as Justin tried to remember.

I then quickly realised I hadn't tweeted anything about my single preview on iTunes!

@Lozz1996 - #FightForThisLove Preview is on iTunes my amazing fans, so get listening hope you love it :)xx

@Lozz1996 - and don't forget to tweet me what you think about it, would love to have feedback! #FightForThisLove

@Lozz1996 - and you can preorder #FightForThisLove on iTunes :)xx

@Lozz1996 - oh, and finally, don't forget what day it is tomorrow like @justinbieber did ;) so #RequestDay Videos will be online tomorrow about 7 EST :)xx

Justin's phone was buzzing, and then he finally looked up and met my eyes.

'Request day.' Justin said.

I laughed.

'You Muppet.' I said, before walking back into the main room to watch some TV.

'Do you have Instagram?' Justin asked.

'I do indeed, haven't used it for a while, why?' I asked
.
'I was just wondering, I want to follow you, what's your username?' Justin replied.

'Lauren Mancell 96, no capitals or spaces.' I said. 'You know, I might start using it again. I kind of miss it, thinking about it.'

I quickly tapped away on my phone, logging into Instagram.

'Lets have a picture.' Justin said, randomly.

'Okay?' I said.

We casually smiled for a picture, then 5 seconds later I got an Instagram notification saying Justin had tagged me.

I opened up the Instagram app, then saw Justin had posted the picture of the both us, and had wrote: Go Follow @laurenmancell96 she officially has Instagram again :)

My followers were going up, and up, including Justin following me.

I tweeted quickly –

@Lozz1996 - I officially have Instagram again, so follow me @laurenmancell96 xxx

I followed all my Instagram followers back, then posted a few recent pictures, then liking some of Justin's.

'Stalker, liking all my pictures.' Justin said.

'So what, you look rather dashing.' I replied, winking.

I quickly took a screen photo of the picture of Justin and I, and then cropped it. I would have set it as my background, but I wanted to keep my picture of me in my costume on the front, and my family and friends all together as my home screen background. I locked my phone, and then pressed the button again to see the time.

'Who's that on the front of your phone?' Justin asked.

'Nosey.' I replied laughing. 'It's me when I use to do my dance competitions.'

Justin took my phone from my lap, was staring at it. 'Wow.'

'We had to fake tan, and wear make up, and false eyelashes, and that's what costumes were like then. I'll have to take you to a competition one time.' I said.

Justin looked shocked.

'Got anymore pictures?' Justin asked.

I unlocked my phone and showed him.

'I can't believe that's you! You have to take me to a dance competition to prove to me, that this sort of things real!' Justin said.

I laughed. 'Sure. So what we going to watch?'

In the end, we didn’t really watch television; we were just talking about each other. Mainly about me, cause Justin was really interested in what I had to say, and he never gave me the chance to ask him anything.

‘Don’t you miss it all?’ Justin asked.

‘Of course I do. This life is completely different, and I mean my life changed all so quickly. Don’t get me wrong, I’m so grateful.’ I smiled.

Since the day I had left all my old life behind, I still practiced my dance routines I did at my dance competitions, and did some stretches to keep myself flexible. Who knows, maybe I could use some of my flexibility on tour, or maybe I just did it in case this new life didn’t work out for me, and I went back to my dancing?

Who knows, but I did it anyway.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have three comments, so I thought I better update, plus I didn't realise how long this chapter actually was, so enjoy! :)

Comment, Subscribe, and Recommend! :D
LaurenBieber2010 xxx