I'm Looking for Something More Than This

Don't Count On It

“Mission accomplished,” I giggled while Nathan and I gave each other a high five once my bus got rolling.

“This has to work,” he added.

“It has to! They have feelings for each other. It’s obvious,” I told him.

He agreed by nodding his head with a smile taking over his face. And with that, we climbed onto the BTR bus. Everyone was just relaxing. Jay was over here too while Siva, Max, and Tom stayed back on the Wanted bus.

“So…” Logan started once Nathan and I sat down across from him.

“They stayed,” I grinned, hoping everything would go well.

“What are... you guys doing?” James asked, looking at me sideways.

“Nothing,” Nathan, Logan, and I spoke at the same time.

“Well, apparently, it has to do with Kendall and Kirstie since they’re not here,” Carlos had to speak up.

“What? No,” Logan quickly threw back.

“I wouldn’t… try to push them together if I were you…” James mumbled.

“Why?” I shot back.

“Kendall… just isn’t opened about his feelings,” he shrugged.

“Well, maybe they’ll open up,” Nathan added.

“Don’t count on it,” James chuckled.

I glared at him playfully, only making him laugh harder. I was nervous now! What if… it went horrible? Oh gosh, I’m freaking out now!

“Maybe we… shouldn’t have,” I looked over at Nathan and spoke.

“Sh, no. It’s ok,” he smiled while hooking his arms around me to pull me into his chest.

“I don’t know,” I sighed, trying to relax.

“Aren’t you two just so cute?” Jay teased while ruffling up Nathan’s hair.

“Leave us alone,” Nathan whined, holding me tighter.

Why the two band mates went on to bicker, I just stared at my phone, debating if I should text Kirstie to see how things were going. If this turned out badly, I was going to feel horrible! I already do! But she kind of kick started Nathan and I’s little relationship that we’re working towards. We’re happy! Kirstie deserves to be with the guy that makes her happy too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah I used to watch Happy Days all the time! lol but... that's about as vintage as I get... lol

comment??