I'm Looking for Something More Than This

You're Afraid

“LOGAN!” I shouted once I got Kirstie’s reply.

“What?!” he shouted back.

“Why didn’t you tell me Kirstie and Kendall went to get ice cream,” I glared at him playfully.

“Because I… didn’t think to?” he put together.

“Is it like… a date?”

“I don’t think…” he pondered.

“You’re no help, Logie!” grumbled playfully.

“I’m so sorry,” he whined teasingly.

“Have they… been ok?” I went on to ask.

“Pretty normal I think,” he shrugged.

“You think?” I muttered.

“I don’t know!” he groaned.

“Ok, I’ll leave you alone, Logie Bear,” I teased while giving him a playful push.

“Go find your little boyfriend,” he grumbled as I started walking away.

“He’s at a radio interview,” I threw back over my shoulder.

He muttered out something else, but I couldn’t hear it. I let it go though. We tease each other too much. Since everyone seemed to be up to something, I went back to my bus to wait and see how everything with Kendall and Kirstie went.

I had brought my notebook out and started writing a few lines. I didn’t get very far though. Someone knocked on the door of my bus. After I shouted for them to come in, the door opened and in walked… Kendall.

“Hey,” I smiled. We haven’t really talked too much since Nathan and I have gotten closer.

“Are you busy?” he asked softly, seeming to be a little upset about something. Everything in his green eyes just glowed that he was being bothered.

“No, not at all. Come sit,” I told him while patting the spot on the couch next to me.

Once he plopped down, he put his head in hands while letting out a heavy sigh. Uh oh… I don’t like this…

“Did… something happen with you and Kirstie?” I asked gently, placing my hand on his arm.

“Yeah,” he huffed.

“You can tell me about it. I won’t tell her,” I assured him.

“I made her cry,” he muttered.

I felt my eyes grow wide from the shock of his word. Um… wow… uh… What do I say to that?! He went on to explain what happened though. I felt bad… for both of them!

“It sounds like… you’re afraid,” I confessed.

“I… am,” he sighed, running his hand through his hair.

“Why? She’s like your closest friend. I think the last thing she’d want to do is hurt you.”

“I’ve just… been hurt a lot,” he seemed to be shutting off.

I backed off and just tried to tell him anything that would ease his mind. I hope Kirstie’s ok though. I’m worried about her now. Kendall seems to be settled… and I have no idea about her. Why can’t Kendall just get over his fear and go for it?!
♠ ♠ ♠
I have those moments all the time... and I still say them and just pout when no one gets them :/ hahaha

comment??