I'm Looking for Something More Than This

That's It?

“Soph!” someone called out to me as I was getting ready to leave the venue after tonight’s show.

We’re in the second half of this little US leg. I really don’t want it to end, but… I’m kind of ready to get home and be in my own bed. But anyway…

Nathan was calling out for me. He had something in his arms. His body was hidden in the shadows though. I couldn’t make it out. As he drew closer, I could see… and he had flowers. Aw…

“For making it halfway through this tour,” he grinned while holding out the roses for me.

“Aw, thanks, Nath,” I grinned while reaching forward to leave a soft kiss on his cheek.

“Do you want to chill out on your bus for this next trip?” he asked while rubbing the back of his neck like he usually does to give this little nervous vibe to him. It’s so cute.

“If you want to come hang…” I told him, letting my smile come through.

“Of course I do,” he grinned.

Without another word, his arm hooked around my shoulders, leading me off to my bus. Once inside, I put my flowers in the kitchen area where they wouldn’t fall over. Nathan went on to plop down on a couch. When I turned back around, his arms hooked around my waist, tugging me into his lap. Before either of us could say anything, he caught my lips, allowing us to share a rather… passion filled kiss.

After I pulled away, I let out a happy sigh and relaxed against his chest. Shortly after, he had done the same thing, only letting his arm caress my side. His sigh seemed a little more… frustrated though.

“You ok?” I asked, letting a hand rest on his chest.

“Fine,” he replied too quickly.

“What’s wrong with my Baby Nath?” I cooed playfully.

“That,” he huffed, letting his eyes drift to the ceiling now.

“What?” I wrinkled my features up.

“You saying things like that,” he mumbled.

“Like what?” I was so confused.

“My Nath or baby, babe… all those little names that say we’re in a relationship, but… we’re not,” he explained.

“You really want… a relationship don’t you?” I pushed out.

“I have feelings for you… and I’m pretty sure you have feelings for me. And we’ve been doing this for almost two months now and we haven’t… done anything really,” he vented.

“Well then… be my boyfriend,” I shrugged.

“That’s it?” he seemed shocked.

“Well… yeah,” I giggled.

“So that’s it? I’m your boyfriend?” he questioned, firing those questions off quickly.

“Unless you don’t… want to be,” I shrugged.

“No, no, no… I want to be,” he smiled finally.

“You sure?” I teased.

“Surer than sure,” he grinned, pulling me into him tightly.

There was just something about the way held me this time that… told me he was truly happy. I know I told myself I wanted to wait until we were back home, but… we’re at a good place. It made sense to do this. And plus, with Kendall and Kirstie finally having their little thing going for a while, we couldn’t let them get ahead of Nathan and I.
♠ ♠ ♠
... but if your eyes turn from green to gray in the winter, I don't know if I could... hold you in a cold place... sorry Kirstie... hahahahaha jk

Soph
I keep wanting to put Ky cause this is like the only story Kirstie and I have done where my character's name isn't mine! hahahaha