I'm Looking for Something More Than This

I Have A Favorite

“What are we going to do once the tour ends?” Carlos whined as all nine of us were hanging out in BTR’s dressing room a few nights later.

The tour was winding down… so quickly. I didn’t want to leave everyone. But sadly, I knew that day would come… sooner rather than later.

“Go back home?” Max said with a sarcastic chuckle in his voice.

“Nooooo!” Kirstie and I whined at the same time.

“We can’t move here,” Nathan chuckled.

“You’ve gotten a big enough following to,” Kirstie went on to pout.

“She just wants Soph to say,” Nathan bickered with her teasingly.

“Maybe I do,” she grumbled right back.

“She hates us,” Tom laughed as well.

“I do,” she agreed, making me giggle… And when I started giggling, so did she!

I think most of the boys rolled their eyes. It was all in good teasing fun though. Once our laughter died down, silence filled the room. It was just… quiet. No one really knew what to say. I think it had finally sat in that… this will eventually end and we won’t be able to hang out like this again.

“I have to say that… I’m glad I got to the chance to meet every last one of you in this room,” I spoke up.

“Aww, me too,” Kirstie agreed.

“But I have a favorite,” Nathan added.

“I wonder who that could be,” Jay muttered playfully.

“This beautiful girl,” he replied while hooking his arms around, even adding a soft kiss on my cheek.

“I totally did not see that coming,” Kendall laughed.

“He’s cute. Shut it,” I defended Nath while wrapping my arms around his middle.

“Aww, look at her protecting her boyfriend,” Siva cooed.

“My boyfriend and no one else’s,” I muttered as my smile came over me.

I felt his chest puff up a few times, letting me know he was chuckling softly. It was so cute. It brought my smile back, growing even wider than before.

“You guys should plan American vacations,” Kendall started back up.

“Or you guys could plan Euro holidays,” Nathan countered.

“We should!” Kirstie’s eyes got so wide as she looked around at her boyfriend.

“We can take turns!” I encouraged.

“Ah, yes!” Kirstie was squealing now.

“Friends for life!” Nathan shouted… and then everyone was lost it in some form of laughter. It was great. Everything about it just made me the happiest person. But once this was all over, I was going to miss everyone. I got some time though. We can be a big BTR/TW family until then!
♠ ♠ ♠
Ed... Sheeran? No... ok hahahaha

but woooooo!
comment??